Part 63

"Oh so this is what Jeon Jungkook's status in this marriage is, a slave to the only son of Kim's, Kim Taehyung" someone remarked sarcastically.

Silence fell on the party hall. Everyone looked at the person who made this snide remark, only to find Lee Jenifer standing there, her lips curled in a mocking smile, eyes have a mad look in them.

Tae looked at the woman, who has the audacity to say something so vile about his husband, with burning gaze.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. JUST. SAY?" Tae said gritting his teeth.

"What! Didn't you hear it, I said it quite clearly didn't I?" Jennifer mocked "A. SLAVE, isn't that what he, Jeon Jungkook, is to you."

Tae just wanted to kill that woman with his bare hands, he started walking towards her but Jungkook stopped him by holding his hand "baby, no" he pleaded.

"Wow look at you Jungkook still behaving like a perfect slave who is stopping his spoilt brat master from getting into trouble" sarcasm dripped from jennifer's voice.

"Jungkook threw her an angry glare "shut up Jennifer" he bit out.

Jungkook is getting angry now, he doesn't care what she calls him but dare she call his baby spoilt brat, no one, I mean no one dares to do that in his presence.

"Why should I shut up? Is it because what I'm saying is true?" Jennifer argued.

"Mind your words miss Lee" an enraged Namjoon warned her.

"Seokie leave my hand, I'm going to beat this bitch up" Soomin hissed at Hoseok who was holding her hand tightly knowing the moment he loosens his grip, his girlfriend is going to charge at that nasty woman, making another scene.

"Why do I need to mind my words Mr Kim" Jennifer asked "so that people won't know the real face of yours behind that mask of kindness that you wear. You know Mr Kim I used think so high of you seeing how you helped an orphan boy to have a better life but I should have known nothing comes free in this world. You had your own selfish motive behind it, you wanted to thrust your stupid spoilt son on him, you wanted to make him a slave of that brat" Jennifer's words were coated with venom.

"Jennifer I told you to shut your mouth, didn't I?" An enraged Jungkook said "how dare you use those words for my Tae?"

"What are you getting so worked up about" Jennifer told him "and what's with this 'my Tae'? It's not like you love him or something, because according to my knowledge you are unable to love anyone except a certain someone" she finally said what she was waiting to say for the whole evening.

Jungkook suddenly froze, he closed his eyes in despair, this not how he wanted it to come out.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at the woman with murderous gaze, how dare she talk about that.

Tae who was feeling so angry till then, suddenly felt like someone threw a bucket of ice at him, his heart dipped hearing those words, "what did she mean by that, unable to love anyone except a certain someone" he thought.

"W..what did you mean by that?" He asked to Jennifer and then turned to Jungkook "what did she mean by that Kookie?" He asked his husband in small voice but Jungkook couldn't say anything, suddenly feeling tongue tied.

"Yes Jungkook why don't you tell your husband what's the meaning of my words?" Jennifer asked Jungkook mockingly "why don't you tell him what you told me all those years back while rejecting me. I still remember it, you said you can't love me or anyone else because there's already someone you love, an angel whom you have loved all your life. Apparently the song that you sang that in the fest, the same one that you sang just now, you wrote it for that Angel of yours. If you really loved that person so much than what are you doing here, with Kim Taehyung? Tell me did you lie then or are you lying now?" She finally asked the question that she was dying to ask from the very first moment she was introduced to Jungkook as Kim Taehyung's husband.