Prologue

It's a beautiful sunny morning. In the beautiful garden of Tulip Orphanage there playing a lot of children of different age. A little far away from those children an eleven years old boy was sitting alone on the green grass. He was reading a book with great concentration. Suddenly a little child came to him & patted his shoulder. He looked up to see a tiny little angel looking at him. He smiled to him.

" Ello! I'm TaeTae. Wat izz youl name hyung" The child said. "Hello  TaeTae I'm Jungkook." the boy replied.

" Jun... Jung... " The child tried to call the name but it's too long & hard for his soft tounge. So he said " Kookie hyung!" & Smiled cutely.

The boy smiled too showing his bunny teeth." he...he.. hyung izz bunny" the child said & sat on his Kookie hyung's lap.

Jungkook looked at the child's antics & smiled. The he asked " so tell me TaeTae what are you doing here?" " I came to give take (cake) to everyone here. Today izz my badday." " Happy birthday TaeTae" Kookie said. Hearing that TaeTae pouted " but I didn't give take to Kookie hyung" he had tears in his eyes.

Kookie suddenly felt his heart clenching seeing those tears.

" Shh.. Angel don't cry please. Please baby smile for Kookie hyung. That's all Kookie hyung wants." He said wiping the child's tears.

Hearing that the child smiled, showing his beautiful teeth forming box shape.

Suddenly two men came towards them with an elderly looking man. One of those man saw them & called "Taebear! Here you are! What are you doing here? We're searching for you bubba."

" I'm talking to Kookie hyung Eomma." The child said showing his boxy smile.

The men looked at Kookie. " Oh Jungkook your are here. Mr Kim, this Jeon Jungkook, the boy I told you about." Jungkook bowed to them respectfully.

" Oh is this the boy you wanted our Kim Foundation to sponsor?" Mr Kim said.

" Yes Mr Kim. This boy is really very intelligent. So if he can get sponsorship of your foundation he'll surely have a chance to have a better future. It'll be very helpful for this boy."

" Yesh, appa plz elp (help) Kookie hyung." TaeTae said to his father looking with puppy eyes that no one can resist.

" Ohh so Taebear likes Kookie hyung" the other guy said.

" Yesh eomma" the child replied smiling.

Mr Kim looked at Jungkook, smiled & said " so Jungkook, what do you want to be in future?" " I want to be a businessman, sir." " Why?" " So that I'll be able to help other people like you." Jungkook replied shyly.

" You know about me ?" Mr Kim asked astonished.

" Yes sir I've read about you in newspaper" Jungkook replied.

" So will you like to work with me in future?" Mr Kim asked.

" Yes sir" the boy replied.

" Ok so it's settled Jungkook, I'll sponsor you & after you complete your studies you'll join our company." The man proposed.

" Sure sir." The boy replied confidentiality.

The old man smiled looking at them. " Thank you so much Mr Kim." He said.

" Ok Mr Han, we'll take our leave now.  Bye Jungkook, see you again.

" Come TaeTae, lets say bye to your Kookie hyung. We need to go home." His Eomma said.

" But Eomma I didn't give Kookie hyung my badday take" the child pouted.

" Ohh how forgetful of me" his Eomma said. He took out a cake from his bag & said "here give this to your hyung"

The child took the cake in his hand & fed the boy. The boy fed him some cake too.

TaeTae kissed Kookie's cheek. " Bye Kookie hyung." " Bye TaeTae." Kookie replied.

TaeTae left with his parents while waving his hands at Kookie.

" Bye Angel. Hope I'll meet you again." Said Jungkook looking at the retreating trio.
__________________

Hello my lovely readers ( do I have any reader🤔🤔) Thank you so much for spending your precious time on reading this messy pice. I really appreciate it.

This is my first ever writing. I read some amazing stories here. So thought to give it a try myself. Hope you all like it.

I'll post character sketch & another part today.

An last but not least, no matter where you live, what's your skin color or race is remember you are beautiful. You deserve all the love of the world.
Love Yourself 😘😘.