Part 35

Taehyung is stuck. He is working on his science assignment that he needs to turn in the next day. But he got stuck doing it. He can't just understand how to do it. He tried to get help from his books but nothing worked.

"It won't do Tae. You need help" he thought to himself. And who else can be a better help than his once uni topper husband. So he decided to ask help from Jungkook. He knows the older had returned home sometime back. So he left his room to go to Jungkook's room.

He opened the door of the older's room "Kookie I need your help. I'm stuc..." His words got stuck in his throat as his sight met with Jungkook. More precisely a half naked Jungkook wearing nothing but a towel.

His mouth fell open as he looked wide eyed at the guy in front of him. Jungkook has just come out of the shower. His hair wet, body still damp.

Tae felt his mouth went dry at the sight of the hot boy in front of him. He noticed a water drop falling from his wet hairs on chest. His eyes traced the path of the drop that travelled through the older's chiseled abs and disappeared in his towel. He gulped hard.

Jungkook noticed the younger looking at him with fascination. His ears turned pink as saw Tae tracing his body with his wide eyes. The tension in the air was thick. He couldn't take it anymore. So he called the younger,

"Tae? Tae, you were saying something?"

Tae came out of his trance hearing the older's voice and finally looked at his eyes.

"Tae you were saying something?"Jungkook again asked.

"N.. nothing. It's nothing" saying so he dashed to his room. He can't stay there anymore. He felt like he will faint if he stays there with his half naked husband even a second more.

Tae came to his room and sat on his bed. He touched his cheeks only to find them hot, his heart beating loudly. He is sure his face has become tomato by now. And why wouldn't it after the sight he witnessed.

"Ohh my God! What did I just do? Did I just stare at Kookie for so long when he was barely wearing anything. But what can I do, he looked so hot and sexy. His hair and body damp from shower. Those abs of his. That water drop traveling through his body. If only I could too trace the same path with my hands." he thought "ah wait! Trace the path with my hands! Kim pervert Taehyung what hell are you thinking? Are you out of your mind? The other day you kissed him while he was asleep and now you are thinking about touching him. How could you think like that about Kookie" he chided himself "for God's sake Tae stop your perverted thoughts. He's your husband! But wait, he's my husband so what's wrong in thinking like that about him" he kept thinking.

"Ohh so now he became your husband huh" he heard his inner voice mocking "all this time you kept denying it and now he's your husband"

"Ah no it's just..." Tae tried to argue with his inner voice.

He would've kept talking and beating himself if not for a knock on his door.

"Tae" came Jungkook's voice.

Tae looked at the boy who called him. Thankfully the older is dressed now.

"Aah Kookie come in" Tae asked him inside.

Jungkook came in and asked "Tae you left without saying anything. Did you need anything?"

Hearing these words Tae once again remembered the scene from earlier. He shook his head to clear it off Jungkook's half naked images and answered "oh I got stuck in my assignment. I was asking if you could help me."

"Sure. Show me where you got stuck"

"Come" Tae told the older and took him to his study table where all his things are.

Jungkook looked at the part where the younger got stuck. "it's not much hard. I'll explain it to you. But we need to sit for this" he said looking at the single chair that was placed in front of the table. How can two people seat there?

Tae too noticed it "come let us seat on the bed" he proposed.

So the couple sat on the bed. Jungkook started explaining the problem to Tae. His full attention was on the assignment.

But same can't be said about Tae. His attention was more on the guy who was teaching him, than on the subject. He kept looking at the older, his brows furrowed in attention, his lip moving while explaining, the mole under his lip.

Jungkook felt someone's intense gaze on his face. He looked sideway, only to find his husband staring at him. An mischievous idea came to his mind.

"Tae concentrate on the assignment. You can stare later at me" he said teasingly.

This brought Tae out of his la la Land. He looked at the older who had a teasing smile on his face.

"I'm concentrating only. Who said I'm staring at you? Huh" he said in an annoying voice.

"Hmm right right." Jungkook chuckled silently.

..........................

Tae was going towards the parking after school ended when he heard his best friend calling him from behind.

"Tae, wait for me"

Tae stopped walking and turned back to see his friend rushing towards him.

"Hey Chim, what happened?" Tae asked.

"Tae you need to come with me" Jimin told him.

"Come where?" Tae asked puzzled.

"To shopping"

"Shopping? Why do you want to go shopping all of a sudden."

Now don't think that Tae doesn't like shopping. He loves it. But Jimin all of a sudden asked him to go with him so he got puzzled.

"Because I need to get pre-birthday gift for my self" Jimin told him in a matter fact tone.

"Yiah your birthday is after two weeks"

"So what? I want to get a gift now and you are coming with me"

"Chim did someone told you that you are crazy"

"Yeah noona says it all the time." Jimin said nonchalantly "Now come on let's go. I didn't bring my car. So we're going in yours."

With this he pulled Tae to his car and the friends left for shopping.

_________________________

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.

I just noticed this 😲 don't know how it happened but to everyone who is reading this book thank you so much guys 😘😘😘