Part 98(M)

Tae slept hugging Jungkook's hand after taking the medicines while Jungkook sat near his head, caressing his hair and face to comfort him. 

Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang. He saw that it's Jin who was calling. Jungkook had to cut the call as Tae started stirring while hearing the ringtone. He quickly sent a message to Jin saying that he would call him after a while. He patted Tae's chest lightly, "ssh.. baby don't wake up, go back to sleep" he murmured. After he was sure that Tae had again drifted to deep slumber, he gently pulled his hand out of the sleeping boy's grasp and replaced it with his pillow. He covered the younger properly. He kissed Tae on his forehead and left the bed. 

Jungkook went to the balcony and dialed Jin's number. 

"Hello Jungkook" Jin received the call. 

"Hello Eomma, sorry I cut your call earlier. Actually, Tae was going to wake up because of the ringtone so I had to cut it" Jungkook said. 

"It's okay Jungkook" Jin assured the boy, "how is Tae doing? Did doctor Choi visit?" He inquired. 

"Yes Eomma Dr Choi came. He checked Tae and also gave him meds. I just fed those to him and made him sleep. Dr said his fever will reduce by the night" Jungkook informed Jin. 

"Oh that's a relief" Jin exclaimed. "Jungkook you are okay, right? Do you want me to come to yours?" Jin asked knowing how his son-in-law panics if anything happens to his son. 

"Yes Eomma I'm okay don't worry. You don't have to come, I can manage" Jungkook reassured Jin. 

"Okay then I'll visit Tae tomorrow. You take care of him and also yourself and call me if anything happens, okay?" Jin said. 

"Okay Eomma" Jungkook replied. 

"Alright then I'll hung up now" 

"Okay Eomma bye"

Jin cut the call and Jungkook returned back to the room. He went to the bed to check on Tae and found him fast asleep snuggled with his pillow. Jungkook looked at the sleeping boy with soft eyes and caressed his head, "get well soon baby, it hurts to see you like this" he murmured sadly. 

Jungkook got a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt out of the wardrobe and went to the washroom to freshen up. He came out after changing and went out of the room. 

He went to the kitchen to make dinner for Tae. He opened the fridge and found some chicken there and decided to cook chicken porridge as it is good for health. He started making the dish. After he was done making the porridge, he left for his room. 

Jungkook found Tae stirring on the bed and rubbing his eyes as he entered their room. He went and sat on the bed near Tae who finally opened his eyes and stared at him. 

"Kookie" Tae called in a gruff voice and made grabby hands. Jungkook smiled seeing it and pulled the boy in his arms and hugged him. 

"Yes baby" Jungkook replied as he started feeling Tae's forehead and neck to check his fever and sighed in relief as he found them cold. "How are you feeling, baby?" He asked. 

"Umm good" Tae replied. 

"What about the pain in your head and throat?" Jungkook inquired concernedly. 

"My throat still hurts a little but the headache is gone" Tae informed his husband. 

It's good that the headache is gone. I'm sure the throat pain will also go soon" Jungkook told Tae and kissed his head.