Part 114

Today is the day when Tae is going to start his university. It's nearly eight in the morning and the said boy is still asleep.

Jungkook, who had woken up early and was making breakfast, entered the room and smiled at the sight of his husband sleeping snuggled into his pillow wearing nothing but his t-shirt looking like an adorable little kitten. He went to the bed and sat near his sleeping husband's head, like always he found the boy sleeping with a pout on his lips.  He gently caressed Tae's cheek and, bending his head, placed a soft kiss on the boy's pouted lips. 

"Baby" he gently called the boy, "wake up my sleeping beauty" he said. 

"Umm… Kookie lemme sleep" Tae whined not wanting to wake up. 

Jungkook again pecked the boy, "please baby, it's morning, you need to get up now" he tried to coax Tae to get up. 

"No.. why.." Tae again whined with his eyes still closed, "I don't want to wake up. I want to sleep some more" he said. 

"But baby you have to go to university today." Jungkook reminded his husband, "You will be late if you don't wake up now. Do you want to be late on your first day, hmm Baby?" He asked. 

Tae snapped his eyes open and hurriedly sat up hearing Jungkook's words, "oh no university!" He exclaimed in a panicked voice, "university is starting today, what's the time?" He looked at the wall clock and panicked even more seeing that it's five minutes past eight, "oh no I'm late. Kookie, why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He glared at his husband. 

Jungkook gave Tae an incredulous look, "really baby I didn't wake up you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, "If you remember, I've been trying to wake you up for the past five minutes but you kept saying I want to sleep more," he said and Tae smiled sheepishly hearing it. 

"Kookie I'm going to be late on my first day" Tae whined burying his face in Jungkook's chest who wrapped his arms around the boy and kissed the top of his head. 

"No you won't, you still have time and all you have to do is get ready. Once you get ready we will have breakfast and then I'll drop you to the university" Jungkook said as he caressed his husband's head. 

Tae raised his head a little and looked at Jungkook's face, "you will drop me?" He asked. 

"Yes because it's my baby's first day at the university and I want to be there when he takes his first step towards his dream" Jungkook told Tae with a gentle smile on his lips. 

Tae's heart swelled in love hearing the words of his husband, feeling emotions he looked at Jungkook with warm love filled gaze and raising his face placed a chaste kiss on the older's forehead and again hugged the man, burying his face in his neck. 

Jungkook smiled fondly at the boy in his arms as he understood that Tae was feeling emotional. He didn't say anything, instead he held the boy securely in his arms and stood up from the bed. Tae immediately snaked his limbs around his husband's body. 

Jungkook carried Tae to the washroom and made him stand. He cupped his cheek, "you freshen up, till then I'll also go and get ready okay baby" he told the boy. 

"Okay" Tae nodded his, "but you have to pick up a dress for me" he demanded, making Jungkook smile fondly at him, "okay I'll do that" he said and kissed Tae's forehead and left the washroom.