Part 34

Hoseok and Yoongi came back to Seoul after their concerts in abroad. It's been long that the friends had spent sometime together. So they decided to meet at dinner, Yoongi, Hoseok his girlfriend Soomin, Jungkook and Taehyung. The invited Jimin too. Why? Because Yoongi didn't wanted to feel left alone among the couples.

So currently both Jungkook and Tae are getting ready in their rooms for the night. As Tae was looking for watch that will go with his dress his eyes caught a the sight of a particular watch from his favorite brand.

The watch that Jungkook gifted him as wedding gift. He thought the watch will go perfectly with the dress he is wearing, a black Gucci shirt with golden prints on it and black trousers. So he took the watch out of the box and wore it.

He came out of his room and saw Jungkook waiting for him in the living room. The older was wearing a black shirt with little sliver dots on it and black trousers. "how come we always end up wearing same color combination? Though he's looking quite sexy in all black" Tae thought "wha.. what? Sexy? Yiah Kim Taehyung what are you thinking." He mentally chided himself.

On the other hand Jungkook too was having same kind of thoughts. To him Tae looked very beautiful and hot in all black. Then he noticed the watch the younger was watching and a smile lit his face up.

"Shall we leave?" He asked.

"Hmm let's go"

The couple left.

Nearly half an hour later they reached the restaurant. They met the others at the entrance. Jungkook hugged his best friends. Same with Tae, he hugged Jimin then Jimin's sister.

"Ohh TaeTae how are you? I'm so happy to meet to here, it's been a while since we last met," Soomin squealed all excited to meet the younger whom she loves just like her own brother.

"I'm fine noona." Tae told her smiling.

"Let us go in guys. We can talk inside' Hoseok said and ushered everyone to their reservation.

While everyone was going Jimin pulled his best friend towards him,
"Looks like someone is twinning with his husband" he said teasingly.

"Hey chim it's nothing like that. It's just a coincidence. We didn't do it purposely" Tae tried clarify.

"Yeah yeah nothing's planned. It's all fate and you can't escape fate, can you?." Jimin said in voice like how the shaman talks and went in.

Tae kept standing their trying to understand the meaning of the words what his friend just said.

Jungkook who saw him standing in the middle of the restaurant with a confused expression, went to him and asked "Tae what's wrong? Why are you standing here?"

Tae came back from his thoughts and looked at him "uhh nothing. I was just coming" he said.

"Hmm come" Jungkook said and took him inside holding his hand.

Once inside he pulled the chair for Tae. After the younger was seated, he too sat beside him.

They were seated in a round table. Tae between Jungkook and Jimin. Hoseok was sitting on Jungkook's right with his girlfriend on his left. While Yoongi sat on Jimin's left between Park siblings. They ordered their food and drinks.

Their orders arrived. Tae was busy answering something Soomin asked when he noticed the Jungkook replacing the plate of steak in front him. He saw the elder had cut the steak into pieces so that he didn't have to do that difficult task.

Jimin too noticed it. "someone's got a caring husband" he whispered teasingly to Tae making him blush. Busy in teasing his friend he didn't notice Yoongi doing the same thing for him that Jungkook did for Tae.

After being satisfied seeing his best friend's cheeks turning red, he looked at his plate only to find the steak cut into pieces. "I didn't do it. Then who did?" He thought confused but then looked at his left to see Yoongi cutting his steak. He suddenly felt his cheeks heating realizing who did it for him.

The friends continued to enjoy the dinner while talking to each other. Jimin suddenly noticed the watch in Tae's hand. "Tae when did you get this new watch? It's beautiful." He asked.

"I didn't get it. It's a gift from Kookie" Tae told him while eating his food.

"You mean wedding gift" this time Soomin asked.

"Hmm noona" Tae answered his cheeks heating once again. Ohh how hates his cheeks always turning red, Tae thought.

"Wow really! What did you get him?" Jimin inquired.

Tae was tongue tied hearing this question. What should he answer to this question, that he didn't give Jungkook anything, that he didn't even thought about giving him a gift. He once again felt guilty.

Jungkook understood his husband's predicament. So answered on his behalf. "He is my gift" he said.

Both the Park siblings cooed hearing it. Hoseok smiled fondly looking at his friend while Yoongi thought "this guy is totally whipped".

Tae looked at Jungkook hearing his words, his heart going thump. "what did he say? Did he really mean it. Am I really..." He couldn't think anymore, he felt his face is going to turn red permanently with the amount of blush he is having. He started sipping the cold drink to calm his heart and cool his blushing cheeks.

"Speaking of gifts, did you guys like our gift? Did you use them?" Park Soomin asked.

Tae chocked hard on his drink and started coughing hearing the question. Jungkook immediately rubbed his back to calm his. While he himself blushed remembering the gift from his best friend and his girlfriend, all types of couple items including couple boxers.

Jimin looked confusedly at his best friend and his husband, one chocked on his drink while the other is blushing. "what did they gift that these two become like this just at the mention of it?" He thought to himself.

"Noona what did you gift them?" He asked his sister.

Soomin smiled mischievously at her brother while Hoseok said "don't worry once you decide to get marry we are gonna gift you the same thing" smiling mischievously looking at Jimin then at Yoongi.

And this time it was Yoongi who chocked. Well yes he knows what gift they are talking about.

_________________________

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.