Part 74(A)

Jin was in his restaurant, he was checking something in the kitchen when one of the boys working in his cafe rushed into the kitchen. 

"Boss, boss" the blue haired boy started calling him frantically.

"What happened Yeonjun?" Jin asked him. 

"Boss you need to see it, come with me" the boy held his hand and started dragging Jin out of the kitchen. Feeling puzzled Jin followed him. 

The boy took him to where in front of the TV standing four other boys. 

A boy with brown hair pointed at the TV screen "boss we saw Taehyung..shi's husband's name in the news" he told Jin. 

"You mean Jungkook's?" Jin frowned why Jungkook's name would be on the news "where did you see it, Soobin?" He asked. 

"There" the said boy pointed at the TV and Jin looked at it. 

It was the news about the plane crash. Jin's eyes widened as he realized it was the same plane that Jungkook is supposed to take from Singapore. 

Jin stumbled back in shock as he saw his son-in-law's name on the list of the deceased persons. 

Yeonjun held him before he could fall and made him sit on the nearby chair "boss are you okay?" He asked "Kai go bring some water" he ordered and a black hair boy almost immediately brought a glass of water. 

"Here boss drink this" Yeonjun handed it to Jin who seemed to be frozen. 

Suddenly the boy named Soobin came with Jin's phone that was ringing. 

"Boss, Namjoon sir is calling you" he informed Jin. 

This seemed to finally bring Jin back from his frozen state, he received the phone "J..Joonie…  t..the news… J..Jungkook…" he stuttered. 

On the other end of the call Namjoon closed his eyes in despair hearing Jin's words, he understood that Jin had already gotten the news. It's been only a few minutes that he himself got to know about it and the first person he called is his husband. 

"Jinnie please listen to me, please calm down and listen to me" he said to his husband. 

"How can I calm down?" Jin almost shouted on the phone "the news, it said that Jungkook's plane crashed into the sea. They are showing his name in the deceased list" he said, crying. 

"Please Jinnie, you have to calm down, for Tae you have to," Namjoon said in a pained voice. He doesn't know if Tae knows about it yet or not. He can't even imagine his son's state if he already knew about this. As much grieved as they are knowing this news, they need to stay strong for their child, who is going to be devastated if this news indeed turns out to be true. 

"Tae, oh my God Joonie my Tae" Jin cried even harder at the mention of his son "what about my Taebear? How is he going to bear it? My poor child" Jin felt horrified at the idea of Tae knowing this devastating news. 

"That's why we need to be strong Jinnie" Namjoon told him "our child needs us now and we can't get weak, we have to be strong for him. I need you to go to him. He is alone in their home, we shouldn't leave him alone now."

Jin suddenly remembered this was the day when Tae was going to tell Jungkook that he loves him. But now this happened, what he must be doing alone there "okay I'll just leave for there" Jin said wiping his tears with his free hand. He needs to be strong for his child and strong he will be.

"Okay, I'll call Soomin, she has a friend working in Air Korea, maybe she can help us," Namjoon informed him and hung up the call. 

Jin got up from his chair, ready to leave when Yeonjun said "I'll go with you boss. I'll drive you there".