Part 23

Inside Namjin's bedroom Tae kept hugging his appa. It's been months since he hugged his father like this, months since he felt his the warmth of his father's arms. So there's no way he's going to let it go. Namjoon too hugged his son dearly. Finally his son forgave him, finally he has his precious son in his arms.

"Appa" Tae started, "I'm really sorry appa. Please forgive me. I misunderstood you. I fought with you. I didn't talk to you. I even said that I hate you. But appa you know right I can never hate you,I  love you so much. I made all of you suffer for my stupidity. I trusted a wrong person. I kept hurting you all because of that trashy guy. You told me he's not good. He's going to hurt me but I didn't listen to you. I'm sorry appa very much sorry"

Namjoon frowned hearing Tae's last words. He broke the hug & made Tae face him.

"Tae did that boy did something wrong to you? Did he hurt you? Tell appa what did he do?" He asked his son in all seriousness.

"No appa he didn't hurt me. Actually he couldn't hurt me because I got to know about his true colours before that" Tae told his father.

"How?" Namjoon inquired.

"I heard him talking about me. That I am a fool. He never loved. He was only using me for money. He even cursed you & Jungkook. I got so angry that I slapped him & asked him to stay away from me." Tae cleared. "But appa it hurt. Why did he do like that? I loved him, I trusted him so much but he thought so little of me. I'm really a stupid fool. I'm bad. I even did so many bad things to Jungkook too." He cried.

Namjoon once again pulled his son in a hug & said "don't cry Taebear. Please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. You are not bad. You just made a mistake & trusted a wrong person. But don't beat yourself for it. You got to know about it at the right time that's all matter. And as for hurting Jungkook, you should say sorry to him I'm sure he'll forgive you."

"He did. I apologized to him & Jungkook forgave me. He actually never got angry. He's really very nice & kind. He always takes care of me." Tae told his father.

"I know. Jungkook is a good person. You know Tae I actually apologized to him when I realized you were giving him hard time. Do you know what he told me?" Namjoon told his son.

"What?" Tae asked curious to know what Jungkook had said.

"He said that you can never harm anyone intentionally. He said you are his only family & that he doesn't regret having you in his life."

Tae felt a weird feeling hearing his appa's words. "He really said this" he asked.

"Yes Tae he really said this. Tae that boy is a gem. In today's world finding someone like him not easy. But you are lucky. I hope you will give him a chance" Namjoon said seriously looking at his son's face.

"I don't know appa. All things that happened making me feel kinda overwhelmed. I don't know what to do." Tae said looking at his hands.

"It's okay if you don't know what to do right now. You can take your time. After all you guys have all your life in front of you. But I hope at least you will give it a thought." Namjoon adviced him.

"Hmm" Tae nodded his head & once again hugged his appa.

"If you two are done hugging then come downstairs & have lunch" came Jin's voice from the door.

"Jinnie are you perhaps feeling jealous because my son is giving me hug for so long" Namjoon joked.

"Huh why would I be jealous. He hugs me all the times" Jin replied sassily flipping his hair "now common you too lets get your lazy bums going" he went out, the other too followed him too.

They are currently having dinner. Namjoon is sitting at the head of the table, Jin on his left, Tae on his right & Jungkook beside Tae.

"Jinnie, did you made this bean paste soup with a new recipe? It tastes different today" Namjoon asked his husband while eating.

"Not new recipe but new person" Jin told him smiling mischievously.

"What do mean?" Namjoon asked puzzled.

"He means Kookie made this" Tae answered on his Eomma's behalf.

"How can you say it?" Namjoon asked his son.

"Because appa I live with him. I eat food made by him everyday. I know how his food tastes" Tae said in a matter of fact voice.

Jungkook looked at Tae. He felt his heart swell at the thought that Tae had noticed & remembered how food made by him tastes.

"Yes Joonie Jungkook made it. He helped me in cooking too" Jin told his husband.

"Wow Jungkook I must say you cook really well" Namjoon complimented his son-in-law.

"Thank you sir" Jungkook replied shyly.

"You know what Eomma appa you should taste the japchae he makes. It's just awesome" Tae interjected.

" Yes sir, you & Eomma should visit us sometime. You haven't visited us from the time we got married. Please do come over for dinner someday" Jungkook requested.

"We can do that. But I have a little problem. Actually I feel really wronged right now." Namjoon told him in a sad voice.

"Why sir? Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked alarmed. He thought he did something wrong.

"You see Jungkook you are calling my husband Eomma but you keep calling me sir. It's making me sad" Namjoon told his son-in-law.

"Ohh sir I.."

"See you again called me sir. I know I'm not as handsome as Jinnie but still I hoped you will accept me as your appa" Namjoon said looked down acting sad. Jim chuckled silently seeing his husband's drama.

"No, no it's not like that. Please don't be sad sir I mean a..appa" Jungkook told him "I'll call you appa from now on if that makes you happy"

"Yes it makes me very happy." Namjoon said smiling big showing his dimples.

"Appa did someone tell you, you are becoming a drama queen now a days" Tae interjected.

"Ohh really! But thought I'm a drama king" Namjoon said with all seriousness. And everyone on burst in loud laughter.

That's how the family of four spent their lunch. Full of laughter & happiness.

______________________

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.