Part 117

The couple reached the professor's office and they heard an angry voice talking to the professor, "This is not done professor, what you did is wrong. First a junior student raises his hand on a senior that too on a girl here and rather than punishing that ruffian boy, you actually let him go. This is not right, I didn't expect this type of behavior from the HoD." The voice was saying. 

Jungkook's expressions hardened hearing the man's words, especially the word that he used for his Angel, ruffian, how dare he call his innocent Angel that when his own daughter is nothing but a bully. He looked at Tae only to find the boy standing with his head hung low. It was clear that the boy was feeling guilty and hurt after hearing those words and Jungkook didn't like to see his love like that. 

Sighing Jungkook cupped Tae's cheek and looked deeply into his eyes, "Baby, remember what I told you, don't feel guilty for things that aren't your fault. Don't lower your head because you didn't do anything wrong. Keep your head up and trust me, I'll take care of everything, okay" he told the boy. 

"Okay Kookie" Tae nodded his head, "I'll do what you said" he said and Jungkook smiled encouragingly at his husband, "Good, that's like my good baby" he kissed Tae's forehead, "now come let's go in" he said and once again held Tae's hand. 

"Listen Mr Lee" the professor's voice was also heard, trying to calm the angry man, "you need to calm down. I know what happened is not right and that's why I called you and that boy's guardian here, so that we can talk and decide what should be done. And as for letting him go, I already told you that I didn't let him go, his guardian took him with him to talk in private. They will be here soon." The professor said and at that exact Jungkook knocked the door,

"May we come in professor?" He asked in a stiff voice. 

"Oh you are here Mr Jeon, yeah come in" the professor said, "see Mr Lee I told you they will be here soon"

As Mr Lee, Minju's father, heard the professor's words, "Mr Jeon?" he mumbled and turned back only to see Jungkook entering the office holding Tae's hand tightly in his. 

"Mr Jeon Jungkook!" Minju's father said looking at the couple with surprised eyes as realization hit him that who is the boy his daughter messed with, it's none but the only son of the Kims. It was clear from his expression that he knew both Jungkook and Tae. 

"Mr Lee Hansu?" Jungkook too said in a surprised voice. 

"Oh I see, you two already know each other, that's good. Well Mr Lee he is Mr Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Taehyung's guardian and Mr Jeon, Mr Lee Hansu is Lee Minju's guardian" the professor said. 

Jungkook looked at Mr Lee Hansu with a stern face, "so this girl, she is your daughter?" He asked. 

"Yes" Mr Lee answered. 

"Ah I see, I should have guessed it from her surname, no wonder she is a bully, I guess it's something that runs in the blood" Jungkook scoffed. 

Tae was both shocked and puzzled hearing Jungkook's words. Shocked because he has never seen his husband talking like that, using that taunting tone, the man is too humble to do that and puzzled because he couldn't understand what Jungkook meant by those words. 

Not only Tae but Minju was also puzzled hearing Jungkook's words, she too couldn't understand the meaning behind them. But it's not the same case with her father. It was clear that Mr Lee Hansu very well understood the meaning behind Jungkook's words as his face turned an awful shade of purple both in insult and anger.