Part 33

The next day Tae finally let Jungkook go to office after the older pleaded him saying that he is alright. Tae agreed with one condition that Jungkook had to call him if he feels even a slightest bit of uneasiness. Which the older promised to do.

In the following days the couple seemed to get a little more closer. Now they would sometimes call each during their time in school or office to know if the other is okay. While in home they started talking more. They would share the happenings of the day with each other.

As it is the last year of Tae's highschool, he has a great study load that sometimes would leave him frustrated. On those times Jungkook stays with him, patiently listening to his ranting about everything from tough assignments to boring teacher. The older would try to comfort him. He even started helping the younger with maths again.

After Jungkook fell ill Tae felt bad about the fact that it's the older who has to all the household chores. So he decided to help Jungkook with those as much as he can.

So one day after returning from school he decided to do the laundry. But being as inexperienced as he is, he put his red shirt with Jungkook's white t-shirt in the machine. Only to find the t-shirt dyed in red colour.

He was mortified at the sight of Jungkook's favorite white t-shirt dyed in red. He knows how much the older loves his white t-shirts. He thought that Jungkook is surely gonna scold him. But nothing of that sort happened. Jungkook being Jungkook didn't scold him or anything. He just looked at his now red t-shirt for some moments, then smiled and said "it's okay baby. It happens sometimes."

After failing in laundry task, Tae decided that he'll just iron the clothes. Well it's not much of difficult task, now is it? He had seen his Eomma doing it. All he has to do is warm the iron and then press it on the clothes. So started ironing clothes. And this time he burnt one of his own shirts. Not to mention he burnt his little finger too that he hid from Jungkook, knowing the other isn't gonna let him do any work if he finds out that he had hurt himself. But he did give up on ironing clothes.

But he didn't change his mind from doing house chores. Maybe washing and ironing clothes isn't his thing. But he's sure he can clean the house fine. All he needs to do is switching the robot cleaner on and the rest will be done by the machine itself. And that's what he did. He switched the cleaner on and let it do it's work. And he successfully cleaned the living room.

After cleaning the living room he decided it's time to clean Jungkook's room."Oh how surprised Kookie will be when he'll find his room all clean and tidy" Tae thought. So he once again switched the machine on and let it do it's work.

While he was waiting for the cleaner to finish it's work, he remembered he needed to call Jimin for some notes. So left the room to get his phone and call the said guy. But what he missed to notice is the balcony door that was open.

He came back after half an hour talking to his best friend only to see the cleaner missing. He looked in the whole room but couldn't find it.

Suddenly he heard a siren and went to the balcony to check what had happened. He saw a person was taken by ambulance, his head bleeding. Then he noticed on of the paramedics holding a thing that looked oddly similar to their robot cleaner.

Well it's indeed their cleaning machine. The thing that happened is, while Tae was busy in call, the cleaner kept cleaning the room roaming by itself. Because the door of the balcony was opened it went their and then slipped down through the bars of the balcony hurting a person who was passing. Thankfully that person wasn't seriously hurt but still he got four stitches in his head.

This incident caused a great trouble. The person who got hurt was all ready to sue them. Jungkook had to visit the person again and again in the hospital apologizing for the problem his husband caused. He even paid all the medical bills of the person. Finally the person agreed and let the incident go.

Though the problem with the person solved, a bigger problem waited for Jungkook in home, that is his bawling husband.

When he returned home, Jungkook found his husband sitting in the living room. His whole face soaked in tears, cheeks flashed, nose red. As Tae saw the older coming in, he sobbed even more.

Jungkook rushed in and hugged the crying boy. Tae sobbed on his chest saying "I'm good for nothing. I can't do anything. I always cause problem for you." Jungkook rubbed back, wiped his tears and kept whispering sweet things to him. Telling him that it's not his fault, he's not causing any problem and all sort of things. It took nearly an hour for Jungkook to finally calm the crying boy down.

Well you might think that Tae got discouraged after what happened. But you are wrong. He didn't give up. He decided he's going to help Jungkook while cooking. No he didn't try to cook but he told the older that he'll help him by washing and cutting the veggies.

Though Jungkook was reluctant to let the younger do it but seeing his eager face he didn't had the heart to deny him. So Jungkook agreed.

Tae excitedly started to wash the veggies and he was successful in doing show. Next came the chopping part. He started chopping the veggies.

Jungkook looked at the boy who was chopping veggies excitedly. Then he looked at the weird shapes of the carrots and potatoes. Well he didn't comment anything about it not wanting to make the exited boy sad and concentrated on the things he was doing.

"Ouch" Jungkook heard and looked at the boy from whom the sound came. Only to find him look wide eyed at his bleeding finger.

Tae had cut his finger while chopping onions. Jungkook immediately went to him and held his finger inspecting the cut. He put it in his mouth to stop the bleeding.

As soon as Jungkook's warm mouth enclosed his finger, Tae jolted and looked wide eyed at the older. He felt a weird tingling feeling inside him. He couldn't keep looking at the other guy and looked down.

Jungkook pulled the finger out of his mouth and took Tae to the sink and put the finger under water. He then took the younger to his room and made him sit on his bed.

He got the firstaid box and started cleaning and bandaging the finger. While bandaging he saw a burnt mark on Tae's little finger. He held the finger and asked "how did this happen" looking at Tae's face.

Tae suddenly felt like a theif caught while stealing. He had hid the fact that he burnt his finger while trying to iron clothes from Jungkook. But now Jungkook found out. So he had to tell the older had happened.

That's it. After this Jungkook had finally put his foot down. He forbade Tae from trying to do anymore chores. Tae whined saying "I can do it. I'll be careful next time." But Jungkook would have none of it. He firmly told Tae that he's not doing anything from now on. Tae did try to change his mind using his puppy face and pouty lips but this time it didn't work.

So Tae had to put an end to his adventure called "doing the household chores". But he didn't completely give up, still trying to help Jungkook while lying the table or washing dishes.

___________________________

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.