Part 59

More than a month has passed after that dinner night when a storm had hit the Kim Mansion. But thankfully the storm had passed without inflicting much damage on the family, if anything it had brought them more closer.

The relationship between Jungkook and Tae has progressed in leaps and bounds. Though they both got busy in their respective work and study, the couple always would always find time to spent with each other. Jungkook had stopped bringing work home, something that he used to do before Tae came to his life because at that time he had nothing to do in home. But now things have changed and he has a beautiful husband who would be waiting eagerly for him to get home back, so that he could spend time with him, let him know about his day and inquire about Jungkook's day.

Every evening when Jungkook would get home back, he would find Tae waiting for him in the living room. As soon as Tae's eyes would fall on his husband, his face would light up, a big boxy smile forming in his plump lips, while Jungkook would feel all exhaustion leaving his body by just looking at that beautiful smile, his whole world seems to brighten up.

The couple would shower each other with hugs and kisses, that are becoming more and more intimate by each passing day. Jungkook had became more confident when it came to showing physical affection. Nowadays he has started to initiate the hugs and kisses, because Tae had let him know, not by words but by actions, that he likes it when the older does so.

Tae has started acting more and more like a husband to Jungkook. He would always try to look after the older by making sure he would have his meals on time, he would take proper rest and not over work himself. Tae would always tag along with the older while the said guy would do any house chores, trying to help him though Jungkook had told time again and again that he didn't need to bother with it. But obviously Tae would hardly listen to him, he would always make puppy faces to make Jungkook agree with his demands. 

Though they still have sperate rooms, on most of the nights they would end up sleeping in one bed thanks to Tae, who would make some excuse or other to get the older boy sleep with him. Well Tae has gotten used to of sleeping in Jungkook's arms, he likes, no scratch that, he loves the feeling of the older's arms wrapped around him while he would be snuggled into his chest. So sometimes he would complain that he can't sleep because he's too stressed about his studies and Jungkook would hug him to comfort him intending to leave once the boy falls asleep but Tae  wouldn't let him leave, whining as soon as Jungkook would try to take his arms off him, so Jungkook would end up sleeping with him.  Sometimes Tae  would make excuse of having nightmares to make Jungkook sleep with him and then there would be times when he would smiply refuse to sleep if Jungkook wouldn't hug him and who Jungkook is to deny him, if anything he feels ecstatic that Tae wants him near himself.

That's how a month has passed and now it's Christmas time, Tae's favorite time of year, why not after all Christmas time means it's his birthday time too.

A week before Christmas Jungkook had brought a Christmas tree because Tae wanted to have one in their home. The couple had visited the market and gotten all the things they needed to decorate the tree. They started decorating the tree little by little every evening. Two days before the Christmas the decoration was finally done and there stood a beautiful Christmas tree in their living room.

It's the day before Christmas and couple is currently in kitchen, baking Christmas cookies. Jungkook was doing the baking and Tae is decorating them, something he does really well.

Jungkook put the last tray in the oven and turned to his husband, only to find the boy stuffing a cookie in his mouth "umm it's so tasty, you should taste it too" Tae suggested, licking the the buttercream from his lips, oblivious to the the effect that his innocent act was having on his husband.