Part 94

Tae left Jungkook sleeping in their room and came to the kitchen. The first thing he noticed is that the lights of the kitchen were still on. "Oh no looks like last night we forgot to put off the lights" he thought to himself. 

Tae entered the kitchen and went to the sink, last night's half washed dishes can be seen there. Tae saw the gloves lying on the floor near the sink. He bent down to pick them up and noticed something else near them. 

Tae found the buttons of his pajama shirt lying around, the same shirt that Jungkook had torn the previous night. "Where is the shirt?" Tae thought as he stood up after collecting the buttons. He placed those buttons beside the sink and started looking around for his shirt. And he found it lying on the microwave. 

Tae rolled his eyes at the sight of the shirt lying on the microwave, " who would think this is actually done by my husband who likes everything well organized" he thought and got the shirt, "here goes another pajama of mine. I seriously need to change my sleepwares" he thought and placed it on a chair. Tae again went to the sink and started washing the dishes as quickly as he could. Once done with the dishes, Tae started making breakfast. 

It's eight when Tae was finally done with making breakfast. He placed all the dishes on the dining table and left for his room to get ready for school. 

Tae entered their room and found Jungkook still sleeping on the bed. He decided to wake up the older after he takes a shower. Tae went to the washroom and quickly showered. He wrapped a fluffy bathrobe on his body and exited the washroom. 

Tae came out of the washroom and walked to the bed. He sat on the bed near Jungkook's head. Jungkook was sleeping on his side. Tae started caressing Jungkook's hair as he bent his head and kissed the older on his temple, "Kookie, wake up bunny" he murmured near the sleeping male's ear. 

"Umm" Jungkook stirred a little. Tae again murmured in his ear, "wake up my sleepy bunny" and kissed it softly. 

"No, I want to sleep more" Jungkook whined in a sleepy voice, like a child who doesn't want to wake from his sleep. 

Tae smiled fondly at his whiny bunny, he really wanted to let him sleep some more but he had no choice but to wake him up. "please Kookie, wake up bunny or you will be late for office" Tae again murmured in Jungkook's ear. 

Jungkook woke up with a start and sat on the bed as soon as he heard the word office. "Office, right I need to go to the office" he said as he looked at the clock only to see it ten minutes past eight, "oh no I'm late. I have to get ready, I need to make breakfast. How did sleep so long? What happened to my alarm?" He started panicking. 

Tae saw his husband panicking and cupped his face, "ssh.. ssh.. don't panic and take a deep breath" he told the man. 

"But baby I'm lat…" Jungkook was still panicking when Tae put his lips on the older's and started kissing him. At first Jungkook wasn't responding but then, "kiss me back" Tae murmured in the kiss, hearing it Jungkook closed his eyes and started kissing his husband back and relaxing. 

Tae broke the kiss when he felt that Jungkook had relaxed and joined their foreheads. Jungkook finally opened his eyes and found the beautiful eyes of his husband staring deep into his. "Are you feeling a little relaxed now?" Tae asked, smiling. 

"Hmm" Jungkook hummed in affirmation, "but baby I'm late" he said. 

Tae kissed his nose playfully, "no my dear husband, you are not. It's just ten minutes past eight, you still have a lot of time. You just go and freshen up, I'll get your clothes ready. Once you get ready we will have breakfast, I already made it and then we'll leave, okay. So don't panic and go." Tae told Jungkook.