Part 40

A/N : I've changed Jimin's brother's name from Bogum to Seojoon because I think he is more suited for the character. I've changed it in character sketch too.

..............................

It's early in the morning. Jungkook and Taehyung are in their car going to airport. They're going to Jeju island to celebrate Jimin's birthday.

The thing is, it's Jimin's twentieth birthday. His family has decided to celebrate it specially. So they have decided to celebrate it in Jeju.

The elders will reach the island the next that is on Jimin's birthday. Jimin's elder brother Seojoon is going a day earlier with his wife  to check all the arrangements. And the youngsters decided to join them. They all needed a break from their busy life, so they are going a day earlier so that they can spend sometime there, visiting some places and relaxing.

They have decided to take an early morning flight which at 6pm. Currently it's 5 in the morning and Tae and Jungkook had almost reached the airport. They'll meet others there only.

Tae isn't exactly a fan of waking up early but still he does it somehow for school. But today he had to get up way too early before that. And he's quite grumpy about that. Jungkook had a hard time waking him up. It took a lot of coaxing from his part to get the younger to get out of the bed and get ready.

So here they are in airport's parking. After parking, the got their laugage out and headed to the entrance. Once inside they met with Park siblings, Park Minyoung, seojoon's wife  and Hoseok. There was no sight of Min Yoongi.

"Good morning" they greeted each other.

Seojun hugged Tae "hey, it's been long. How's my Taetae?" he asked.

To the park siblings Tae is nothing less than their own brother. Tae and Jimin had been friends since they were in diapers. Practically grew up in each other's home. That's why even their families became close to each other.

"I'm okay hyung" Tae answered grumpily. Seojun patted his head gently seeing his grumpy mood.

"What's with him?" Hoseok whispered to Jungkook.

"Not a fan of waking up early" Jungkook told him looking at Tae who started rubbing his eyes again to get rid of the sleepy feeling.

"At least he's here. Not like that sleepy cat friend of ours" Hoseok mumbled looking at Jimin who is again and again checking the entrance.

The call for check in came.

"Let's go guys" Seojoon said ushering them towards the counters.

Jimin panicked, "Yoongi hyung is not here yet" he thought.

"Yoongi hasn't come yet. Shouldn't we wait for him?" Jungkook voiced his thoughts.

"He can meet us at the lounge." Seojoon told him.

"Is he even coming?" Soomin said.

Jimin's face fell hearing his noona's words. Hoseok noticed this, so he said"Soo don't say like this. I'm sure he's coming. Maybe got stuck in traffic"

"Oh come on Seokie, it's Yoongi we are talking about. That guy overslept even on his graduation day. I wonder if he has even woken up" Soomin argued, not realizing she is making her brother even more sad.

Jimin felt like crying, "maybe noona is right. He's not coming. Anyways it's not like I'm someone important to him" he thought biting his lips to prevent his tears from rolling down.

"Ah sorry guys I'm late" said a very familiar voice.

Every looked at the owner of the voice. Only to see a disheveled Min Yoongi standing there, huffing as if he ran a marathon. He's hair messy, wearing a sweatpant and hoodie, it looked like he just got up and ran here. Even people around them were looking at him weirdly.

"Yiah Min Yoongi what the hell are you wearing? Looks like you just got up and came" Hoseok asked him eying his attire.

"Sorry my alarm didn't rang and I woke up late, so I kinda rushed" Yoongi replied sheepishly scratching his head.

"Oh at least you came. I thought you forget all about it" Soomin said.

"I would never. Not miss it for the world" he said this time looking directly at Jimin.

Jimin felt his cheeks heating.  He looked down biting his lips, this time to stop the silly grin that was trying to adorn his lips.

Tae saw his best blushing and biting his lips. Time for revenge, he thought evilly. "look at you chim. Blushing and grinning like a lovesick puppy that got it's favorite toy" he whispered teasing his friend and felt very satisfied seeing how the other guy's face became a live tomato.

"Ok so everyone's here. Let's go in then" Seojoon said.

They all nodded and started walking. Jungkook came to Tae and held his hand in his, not wanting to let him be on his own in the crowded airport.

Tae felt a warm feeling in his heart at this gesture of the older. He likes how Jungkook always holds his hands protectively, how warm the older's hands are and how they make him feel safe and relaxed.

They all boarded the plane and sat on their seats. They were in the first class. As the seat belt sign went off, Jungkook turned to Tae "you should sleep till we reach. I'll wake you up" he said.

"Okay" the younger said and placed his head on the older's shoulder and closed his eyes. He almost immediately fell asleep.

Jungkook looked at the sleeping boy's face. His long eyelashes, pink cheeks, beautiful lips, to Jungkook he looked like a sleeping Angel. He put his arm around the younger and gently kissed his forehead.

Tae smiled in his sleep feeling the older's soft touch on his forehead and snuggled more into his warmth. Jungkook too hugged him and closed his eyes. Maybe he could use some sleep too.

Hoseok and Soomin we're sitting together, so was Seojoon and his wife, so Jimin ended up sitting beside Yoongi. No like Jimin complaining, more like he's squealing mentally.

He was scanning a magazine when he felt a weight on his shoulder. He looked to his side only to find Min Yoongi's sleeping head on his shoulder.

He kept looking at the sleeping face of the older boy "he looks so cute while sleeping" he thought.

"Stop staring, I know I'm handsome" Yoongi said his eyes still closed.

Jimin felt his cheeks burn "W..who is starting?" He stuttered and looked down at the magazine on his lap. He heard a low chuckle of the older. A silly grin came to his lips.

Tae felt someone shaking him. He lazily opened his eyes to find Jungkook shaking him "Tae wake up baby we've reached" he said gently.

"Umm already?" He asked yawning, rubbing his eyes, looking like adorable little kid. Jungkook almost cooed at the sight.

"Hmm already. Now come" he said and placed his hand in front of the younger. Tae placed his hand on it.

Jungkook held his tightly and took him with him.

They all came out of the airport and sat on the cars that were waiting for them, Seojoon had already arranged for them.

It took nearly twenty five minutes to reach the hotel they're going to stay. Once reaching the hotel, the went to reception. Seojun got the card keys for their rooms. There were five keys.

Seojun gave the key of their room to his wife and handed others their keys, Hoseok and Soomin are in one room, Jimin and Yoongi got their keys and the last one for Tae and Jungkook.

Jimin looked at Tae, he knows his friend doesn't share room with his husband. He thought Tae will refuse to stay in the same room as Jungkook. But to his surprise nothing like that happened. Tae just took the key from Seojun and after they decided meet for breakfast once they all are freshen up, simply left for their with Jungkook.

Jimin stared at the retreating back of the couple with open mouth "wow here I thought Tae is going to throw some tantrums but look at this boy following his husband like a puppy" he thought.

"Yiah Minnie what are you staring at. Close you mouth, you look like a clown" Soomin told him.

Jimin immediately closed his mouth and threw a annoyed look at his sister.

_________________________