Part 91

It's Monday morning and our beloved couple is in total frenzy. Because they are late. 

Well the previous night, they had fallen asleep after being exhausted by their wild love making. It was past ten when they finally woke up. After clearing all the mess that they had made, Jungkook had quickly fixed some pasta for dinner. 

After dinner the couple had once again landed on their bed with full intention of sleeping. But because they had already slept in the evening, they felt wide awake. So they started talking and messing around. One thing led to the other and they again ended up making love. 

It was a quarter to eight when Jungkook finally woke up this morning. Though he had set his alarm at seven like everyday, they both slept through it. Well obviously they did because it was half past two in the morning when they had actually slept. 

So Jungkook woke up late and hurried to the washroom. He freshened up as quickly as he could and got dressed for office and woke Tae up. Well as much as he would have liked to let Tae bunk the school and take rest, he had to wake Tae up because earlier Tae had told him that he had two assignments that he needed to submit today. So Jungkook woke the younger up and we all know that's not an easy task. He had to do a lot of coaxing to get the boy up and Tae still refused to leave the bed, Jungkook had to mention his assignments. 

Tae woke with a jolt hearing that and tried to rush towards the washroom. But as soon as he got down from the bed, he stumbled and hissed, feeling the pain in his lower back. Well some pleasures do come with pain, and that's what happened to him. 

Jungkook felt guilty seeing his baby stumbling and hissing. He immediately picked the boy up and took him inside the washroom. He left Tae there and came out. 

As Jungkook came out, his eyes fell on the messed up bed sheets. It's the third one in two days, he mentally noted. Looks like they need to get some more bedsheets, he decided. He decided to let those sheets be, he will deal with them after he comes back from office, as of now he needs to make breakfast. 

As it was really late, he settled with simple toast, omlet and milk. He couldn't even get the launch box ready for his husband because there was no time to do it. 

Once he was done making breakfast, he went to their room and found Tae limping around to get his things ready dressed in a bathrobe. He went and picked the boy in his arms. 

"Kookie, what are you doing?" Tae shrieked as his husband suddenly picked him up. 

Jungkook didn't answer him, he just took the boy to the bed and sat him on the edge of it. Jungkook cupped his cheek and pecked his forehead, "just sit here and tell me what you need, I will get all the things for you, okay?" He told Tae. 

Tae smiled brightly at his super caring husband, "okay" he said, "get my uniform" he told Jungkook. 

Jungkook went and got the uniform from the wardrobe and handed it to the younger one. 

"You see those two blue files on my study table" Tae pointed to the files, "please put them inside my bag" he said. 

Jungkook went and did so. As he turned back he found Tae wearing his clothes, he had already worn his trousers and was now putting on the shirt. Jungkook felt his mouth going dry looking at the bare body of his husband that was full of his marks. 

"No, Jungkook don't look or none of you will leave this apartment anytime soon" he mentally chided himself. 

He found Tae struggling with his tie, most probably because he was rushing and so wasn't able to make the knot properly.