Part 48

Everyone was Already sitting, having their breakfast when Tae and Jungkook reached the dinning hall. They are going to leave for Seoul sometime after breakfast.

The couple murmured sorry for being late and sat on the two empty chairs between Jimin and Hoseok. They started having their breakfast.

Jimin looked at his friend who was concentrating in his food and then asked "hey Tae why are wearing a turtle neck? Don't you feel hot?"

Well Tae was wearing a turtleneck t-shirt. Why? To cover all the marks on his neck. But obviously he can't tell that to Jimin, now can he?

"Aah.. it's just that I wanted to wear it." He said somewhat fumbling.

"Ohh I see. By the way why did you guys came so late?" Jimin further asked.

"We overslept" came the answer.

"Okay, but why did you overslept? Didn't you sleep early last night? You guys left the party quite early last night" again Jimin probed.

"What's with this Jimin and his questions? Are we playing ten question or what?" Tae thought irritatedly.

But then he saw almost everyone in the table looking at him.

"Yeah Taebear, I too didn't see you guys much in the party last night. Did you guys really leave early?" This time Jin asked.

Tae suddenly felt his cheeks heating "oh no what do I tell Eomma, why did we leave early? I can't tell him what really happened. God this annoying Park Jimin why did he have to be so curious" he kept thinking and biting his lips.

Jungkook looked at Tae who was  chewing his bottom lip anxiously. He understood the younger's predicament, so he decided to take the matter in his hand.

He answered the question "I was feeling kinda suffocated in the party, so we left to get some fresh air and didn't realize how time passed, so we didn't go back to the party rather left for our room."

Tae looked at Jungkook fondly and thought "what I would have done without you Kookie" he squeezed Jungkook's hand under the table as a thank you. In return of which he got a cute bunny smile from the older.

"Oh you guys were getting fresh air. Right, right, it's necessary to get fresh air once in a while" Jimin said voice filled with sarcasm.

Tae looked at him narrowing his eyes "what's with this boy?" He thought.

Once they were done with their breakfast, Tae pulled Jimin with him to a corner.

"Yiah Park Jimin what were you doing there?" He asked, hands on his hips.

"Doing what? Where?" Jimin feigned innocent.

"Don't try to act innocent and tell me what's with all those questions of your? Why were you acting so curious suddenly?" Tae asked narrowing his eyes.

"Oh that" Jimin said as if he finally could understand what the other guy is saying "as I said I was just curious where you guys were"

"Oh that's it. You heard Kookie we were getting fresh air" Tae said not looking at his best friend's eyes.

"Hmm right you were getting fresh air" Jimin started "you know Tae last night I accidentally spilled some drink on my dress, so I went to my room to get changed. While passing the corridor, I saw two people kissing each other like there is no tommorow. Then one of them started to walk while holding the other in his lap. I wonder who they were?" Jimin placed his hand on his chin as if thinking deeply.