Part 22

The next morning came. A new morning indicating the beginning of a new day. Indicating a new start.

Through the curtains of the window, sunlight fell on the sleeping couple on the bed. A cute angel all cuddled up with a muscular bunny. The golden haired Angel has his face hidden in the chest of the raven haired muscular bunny. While the bunny is hugging his angel close to his heart. He is holding the golden haired Angel as if he is holding the most precious person in the world. Well it's not wrong. After all for Jungkook Taehyung is indeed the most precious, most important person in the world.

The sun rays falling on his face woke Jungkook up from his deep slumber. The first thing he noticed is the angel cuddled up with him. He gently laid Tae on his back & kept looking at his sleeping face.

His eyes closed, a little swollen from all the crying of last night. His long eyelashes falling beautifully on his pink cheeks. His plump pink lips pouting while sleeping. His golden hair all massed up because of sleep. He looked nothing less than a beautiful angel.

Looking at Tae's beautiful sleeping face, Jungkook thought about last night's happenings. The horror of finding Tae with a razor in his hand, the anger he felt when Tae kept degrading himself. The pain he felt hearing Tae's heartbroken cries. He once again felt sad thinking about all that.

He then remembered what Tae said while crying. How that boy broke his trust, his heart. Made the poor boy feel so heartbroken that even tried to take his own life. He promised to himself he's never letting that boy coming anywhere near his precious angel. And if by any chance he meets the boy any day he'll surely pay him back for hurting Tae so much.

Jungkook saw Tae stirring in his sleep then he slowly opened his eyes. Tae opened his eyes & looked at Jungkook.

"Good morning" Jungkook said smiling a little.

"Morning Kookie" Tae replied.

"How are you feeling now baby? You are okay right" Jungkook asked him concerned.

Tae felt his cheeks heating because of the endearment the raven haired used. Tae knows it's not the first time that Jungkook had called him like that. Last night he had again & again called him 'baby' while soothing him. Even earlier too the older had addressed him that way. But last night & all those times earlier, Tae had been too lost in his miseries to care for what the other called him.

But right now, early in the morning when he is not in any kind of trance, when he is in his right mind, hearing Jungkook calling him Baby made a him feel things. He felt warm, he felt cherished. He felt like he is someone very important to the other guy. He liked those feeling. He liked the nick name. No one really calls him baby, his parents always call him Taebear while Jimin calls him TaeTae. So he liked it when Jungkook called him baby. But at the same time being addressed like that by Jungkook made him feel shy too. That's why he blushed, his cheeks turning a shade of red.

Jungkook saw Tae's cheeks turning red, though he couldn't understand the reason for it. So he asked "baby are having fever. You face is turning red" and touched his forehead with his palm to check if he has fever.

This made Tae blush even more. "N..no" he fumbled "I don't have fever. I'm okay"

"But your face is all red" Jungkook asked still no believing the younger's word.

"M...my face, this is my morning face. Yes, yes right my face is always like this in the morning" Tae said nodding his head & as he's agreeing with whatever excuse his mind came with. Now, he can't tell the real reason of his face being red to the older, can he?

"Ohh okay if you say so" Jungkook said half-heartedly.

"Kookie"Tae called him.

"Yes baby" Jungkook looked at him.

"I want to see appa" Tae said in a small voice.

"Okay we will go & see your appa. But first you need to freshen up & eat your breakfast. You haven't eaten anything from last night"Jungkook told him.

"Okay" with this Tae got up & went inside the washroom to freshen up. Jungkook too left for his room.

None of them spoke anything about the previous night. Taehyung because he didn't want to remember it. And Jungkook, well he too didn't want Tae to remember it.

.........

Jungkook & Taehyung are currently on their way to the Kim Mansion. Earlier Jin had called to inform them that Namjoon got discharged from the hospital & he was taking him home. So now the younger couple is going to KM to see Namjoon.

As they rang the doorbell, a smiling Jin opened the door. His smile widened seeing his son & son-in-law.

"Taebear! Jungkook!" He said.

"Hello, uncle Jin" Jungkook bowed.

"Eomma" Tae said & hugged Jin tightly"I missed you"

Jin hugged him back & patted his head.

"Where is appa?" Tae asked breaking the hug.

"He's upstairs in our room. Let's go" & they went to upstairs.

As soon as Tae reached his parents room, he ran in & hugged his appa, who was half sitting on the bed & started sobbing.

"A..appa! Appa I'm sorry. I made you like this. I'm bad. Hit me appa I'm telling you hit me hard" he said while crying.

Namjoon felt tears burning his eyes hearing his precious kid crying & blaming himself. He tightened his arms around the crying boy & said,

"Did ever hit you my boy? Then how can I hit you now? You are precious Taebear. And why are you saying you are bad huh? I don't what good is if my Tae is bad. You are our angel. And don't say sorry appa doesn't like it. Appa only needs tight hugs from you & appa will be fine. Appa loves you so much you know right." Kept caressing his son's hair.

"TaeTae loves appa too" Tae said hiccuping.

The other too male felt emotional seeing the father son duo. They left the room to give them some time alone. The duo really needed that.

..........

After coming downstairs, Jin told Jungkook to sit in the living room & that he'll go & make lunch for them. To which Jungkook said,

"Uncle Jin if you don't mind can I help you with making lunch?"

Jin made a thoughtful face then said "okay you can help but I have a condition. You have to call me Eomma." he smiled looking at the boy.

"Uncle Jin how can I..." Jungkook started unsuredly.

"Why can't you? You are married to my Taebear. So now you are my son too. There's no way I'm letting my son call me Uncle" Jun told him.

Tears built in Jungkook's eyes hearing this. He had lost his parents at the mere age of seven. After that he never had someone whom he can call Eomma. Someone to call him their son. So when Jin told him those words, he felt emotional.

Jin looked the younger's eyes becoming teary. He thought maybe he said something wrong, so he started "Jungkook if you're uncomfortable then you don't...."

Jungkook cut him by suddenly hugging him "Eomma" he called out emotionally "thanks for letting me call you Eomma"

Jin smiled hearing him & patted his head affectionately.

________________

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.