Part 73

Tae can't sleep. He tried everything but is still unable to fall asleep. He is feeling rather restless or should I say excited because tomorrow Jungkook is finally coming back. 

It's the night before the day Jungkook is scheduled to come back and Tae can't wait for the morning to come so that his love will be finally in front him, finally he will be able hug him, kiss him, listen to his heartbeat. 

He was done talking to Jungkook an hour ago, where they both had talked about how much they have missed each other in these seven days and how they can't wait to meet each other again. Tae is trying to sleep from then on but sleep refuses to come to him. 

Apart from the fact that Jungkook is finally coming back, Tae has another reason to feel both excited and nervous. The reason is his impending confession. He is going to confess his love to Jungkook tomorrow after he returns. He has planned a little surprise for the love of his life. He is going back home tomorrow morning to work on that surprise. 

Yes home, that apartment where he lives with his husband, his Kookie is now his home. Somehow Kim Mansion, the place where his parents live, where he grew up, doesn't seem like home to him anymore because now to him, home is where Jungkook, his husband, his love lives. Jungkook is his home now and he is very much eager to go back to his home, to the loving embrace of his Kookie. 

After another thirty minutes, he gave up trying to sleep. He got down from the bed and walked out of the room. 

Jin and Namjoon were lying in their bed. They had almost fallen asleep when someone knocked on  the door. 

"I'll see it," Namjoon said to Jin and went to open the door. 

As Namjoon opened the door, he saw a pouting Tae standing there. "Tae what happened?" He said. 

"I can't fall asleep" Tae said in a small voice "can I please sleep here?" He asked. 

"Sure, you don't have to say please for it" Namjoon said "come" he held Tae's hand and took him inside. 

Jin saw Namjoon coming to bed holding Tae's hand "Taebear?" He said. 

"He isn't able to sleep" Namjoon informed his husband. Jin understood Tae must not be able to sleep thinking about Jungkook. 

"Aww my poor Taebear" he cooed "come here Eomma will give you a tight hug" he spread his arms. Tae immediately threw himself in his Eomma's embrace. He buried his face in Jin's chest. Namjoon sat on the bed beside the Eomma son duo and rubbed Tae's back soothingly. 

"Missing Jungkook?" Jin asked and Tae nodded his head "don't worry he is coming back tomorrow. You won't have to miss him anymore after tomorrow" Jin told him. 

"Hmm" Tae hummed. 

"Do you want to sleep between Eomma Appa like you used to in childhood?" Jin inquired "yes" came the answer. 

"Okay then let's do it" Jin made Tae sleep on the bed between him and Namjoon. He gently closed the boy's eyes and started running his fingers through Tae's hair, all the while humming a tune that he used to sing as lullaby when Tae was a kid. 

Soothed by his Eomma's soft touch and soothing voice, feeling protected lying between his parents, the golden haired boy finally slipped into deep slumber. 

Both Jin and Namjoon looked affectionately at their sleeping son "he  really grew up so much didn't he?" Namjoon asked in an emotional voice.