Part 36

Tae and Jimin are roaming in the mall for nearly two hours now. Apparently Jimin wants to buy a lot of gift for himself. I mean he needs to pamper himself too.

Currently they are in a chothes shop. Jimin is selecting and trying dress after dress and Tae is giving him feedback if the dress is looking good or not.

While waiting for Jimin to come out of the trial room Tae's eyes cought the sight of a brown leather jacket. He went near and looked at it closely. Seeing the jacket he remembered about the day when he saw Jungkook wearing a similar one. He thought this jacket will suit him very well. So he decided to buy it for him.

"Wow this jacket is cool" he heard his best friend's voice behind him.

"Isn't it?" Tae asked taking the in his hand.

"Hmm. Are you taking it? But isn't it kinda big for you?" Jimin asked puzzled. He sure knows Tae likes oversized clothes. But a leather isn't something that you wear oversized is it? He thought.

"It's for Kookie" Tae told him while heading for the counter to pay for the cloth.

"Oho so now you are getting gifts for hottie Jeon. Aha this calls for some teasing." Jimin thought naughtily and followed his best friend.

After paying for the clothes the two boys came out of the mall and started going towards where Tae had parked his car.

"Ahm so you finally got a wedding for hottie Jeon, huh" Jimin teased his friend.

"What do you mean by wedding gift? It's nothing like that" Tae said.

"Ohh really! Then what's with this sudden gift" Jimin further asked.

"It's not gift or anything. It just reminded me about Kookie so I got it for him, that's all." Tae tried to clarify.

"Ohh and it's not called gifting right right" Jimin mocked "by the tell me what else reminds you of hottie Jeon?" He probed.

"Yiah Park Jimin stop asking stupid question." Tae said irritatedly "and what's with this 'hottie Jeon' he has a name you know. Call him that."

"Oh are you feeling jealous now?" Jimin said more teasingly "you don't like anyone calling your husband hot huh. Only you can call him hot, sexy..."

Tae didn't hear anything after the word sexy. It reminded him of the day he saw Jungkook half naked. How hot and sexy he was looking. He didn't realize that he started blushing while thinking about it.

Jimin noticed his best friend's face turning tomato. "hey Tae what are you thinking that your face is becoming tomato. Don't tell me you are having perverted thoughts about your husband" Jimin asked mischievously.

"You! Jimin I'm gonna beat you hard" Tae said angrily try to cover the fact that he was doing exactly what Jimin said.

"First try and catch me." Saying this Jimin poked his tongue out and started running.

"Stop you mochi. No one can save you from me" Tae chased him.

"As if you can catch me" Jimin said and kept running.

Jimin was running looking back a Tae to see if he got any closer. He didn't notice where he was going and

Thud

he collided with someone and almost fell down but somehow steadied himself. He looked at the person with whom he collided. It's a big built man with lots of tattoos on his arms and exposed neck. That guy looked like a thug. That guy was holding a coffee cup in his hand which got spilled on him when Jimin collided with him. Jimin too noticed it and immediately apologized,

"I'm really sorry sir. I didn't see where I was going. I'm really very sorry." He said bowing his head.

"Hey you shorty didn't your parents teach you how to walk on road? Why the fuck people leaves kids unsupervised on the road" the guy spat angrily.

Jimin got angry hearing his insulting words. " I said sorry to you. Then why are you insulting me. You have no right to comment on my parents" he too said angrily.

"Oh really. I have no right? Look what you did? You spoiled my chothes shorty and now you are arguing some guts you have"

Tae saw Jimin getting even angrier hearing those, his had clenched his fist really hard.  He didn't want Jimin to do  anything rash so he held Jimin's hand and looked at the other guy "excuse me sir he already said sorry for what happened. Than why are insulting us. I'm too saying sorry on my friend's behalf. Please sir let it go. If you want we will pay for your clothes too" he said politely.

"Oh so you will pay for it. You guys are loaded with money I see. But I don't want money. I want something else" the guy said and looked Tae from head to toe and licked his lips. Tae felt uncomfortable under that guy's gaze "I don't want this shorty to pay. I want you to pay" the guy pointed his finger at Tae "let me fuck that tight ass of yours and I'll let this friend of yours go"

Tae widened his eyes hearing that guy's dirty words but before he could react a tight fist landed on that guy's face. Jimin punched him "how dare you say that to him" he spat angrily.

"You shorty, you punched me" the guy said angrily and punched Jimin back. Jimin fell down on the road as an impact of the punch. His elbow got scratched, the corner of his lip already bleeding from the punch. Tae immediately rushed to him "Jimin are you ok"

Before Jimin could answer him, a hard kick landed on that guy's chest and he fell with a thud on the road.

Both the friends looked wide eyed at the scene that unfold. They looked at the guy lying on road then at the person who kicked him. Only to find none other than Min Yoongi standing there.

"Y..Yoongi hyung" Jimin stammered. Tae helped him to get up. Yoongi walked towards Jimin and looked at his injured elbow and bleeding lips. His blood boiled at the sight. He looked at the guy still lying on the road with burning eyes and went towards him.

The guy trembled at the sight of the angry man marching towards him. He knows this man, it's rapper singer Min Yoongi. He's known not only for his singing talent but also for his hot temper.

Yoongi pulled the guy up and punched him hard "how dare you hurt him? How dare you lay your dirty hand on him?" He kept saying and punching the guy hard. The guy became almost half dead.

"Jimin stop him. At this rate he'll end up killing that man" Tae urged Jimin to stop the raging man.

Jimin went towards Yoongi, hugged him from back and said "hyung let him go. You've already punished him. He's gonna die like this"

"No Jimin don't stop me. I'm gonna kill this bastard. How dare he hit you" Yoongi is still not stopping his punches.

Jimin hugged him even more tightly "please hyung, for me please let him go. I can't bear to see you go to jail for me. Please hyung" he pleaded.

This seems to do the trick for finally Yoongi let the man go and turned back to Jimin and hugged him tightly.

As soon as Yoongi let him go, the guy ran away scared that he'll again get beaten up.

After sometime Yoongi broke the hug and looked at Tae who was standing their watching the scenes unfold in front of him with open mouth. "Are you ok Taehyung?" Yoongi inquired.

"Yes hyung I'm ok" Tae answered.

"Ok you two come with me I'll drop you home" Yoongi said.

"No hyung I'll go by myself I  have my car. You please drop Jimin home." Tae told him.

"Aah ok. Then let's go to the parking"

After reaching parking lot Tae left in his car. Yoongi opened his car's door for Jimin. After Jimin sat, he too sat inside and started the car.

_____________________________

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.