Part 44

The first thing that Tae noticed as he got up next day is an empty bed. He sat up and rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness out of them. "where is Kookie?" he thought. But soon got the answer as he heard the sound of water running from the washroom.

After sometime Jungkook came out, all freshened up. He saw Tae sitting on the bed. "good morning Tae" he said smiling.

"Good morning Kookie" Tae replied and looked at the older's smiling face. As soon as his eyes fell on Jungkook's lips, the memories of their kiss from the last night came back to him. His cheeks became red. His heart started beating loudly.  He immediately lowered his eyes.

"I... I'll go and get freshen up" he stammered and ran into the washroom.

Jungkook grinned seeing how his husband became shy.

Tae closed the washroom door and stood leaning on it, his hand placed on his racing heart. He then slowly touched his lips and remembered the kiss with Jungkook. A shy smile came to his lips.

It's not the first time he kissed someone, but still it felt like first. The way he felt while kissing Jungkook, he never felt like that with his ex.

The kiss with his ex-boyfriend, had always felt like obligatory. Like he was doing it as a formality. He always kinda felt uncomfortable while doing it.

But kissing Jungkook was a completely different experience. It didn't felt uncomfortable or obligatory, if anything it felt blissful. Tae had never thought kissing someone could actually make you feel so blissful. It's as if he was floating in the air. It made his heart race. It made him feel things he had never felt before. Jungkook's kiss was so soft yet so passionate, it made him feel loved.

Yes, Tae felt love in that kiss. He's not sure if it really was the case. But it did felt like that. As much as he had known Jungkook, the older doesn't seem like a person who would randomly kiss anyone. Yet he did kiss him. Did Jungkook really has feeling for him, Tae thought. If yes then what is it?

Tae decided not to think much about it. Whatever it is, he'll know it in time. For now he likes the way their relationship is and he isn't going to do anything that will disrupt it.

Out in the room Jungkook too was thinking about the kiss. To tell the truth, he was kinda scared. He thought maybe Tae will be angry when he gets up, maybe he'll blame him for taking advantage of him. But nothing like that happened. Tae didn't do any of those. He just blushed.

Yes Tae blushed, he got all shy looking at him. And Jungkook felt elated about it. Had Tae really gotten angry or blamed him, Jungkook would've been heartbroken.

But seeing Tae getting all shy, his cheeks turning red, Jungkook felt happy. Yes, he is happy. It's his first kiss with Tae, his husband.

Actually it's his first kiss. He really had never kissed anyone before. He never felt the urge to do it to anyone.

I know it's hard to believe that a guy of his age never kissed anyone. Specially when the guy is as handsome as him. He always had not only girls but also a lot boys flocking around him. But he never really paid attention to those. He was always focused in his studies and later in his job. Never had the time for dating anyone. Neither did he wanted to, he has his own reasons.

But with Tae it was different. He always felt a pull towards the younger. Last night that pull was hard and so he acted on his urges. And doesn't regret it at all. He liked it, kissing Tae. The feeling of Tae's soft lips touching his own, is something he can't describe in words. What he had felt was pure bliss.