Part 12

Jungkook is looking at the golden haired boy who is eating his food quietly. They are currently having their breakfast before for leaving home for the rest of the day.

Jungkook noticed, the other boy is awfully quiet from the last night. It's not like they talk a lot but still they do make small talks sometimes. But from yesterday Taehyung is not talking at all.

Jungkook has an idea that something might have happened in school yesterday because the younger boy is acting oddly from last evening.

First he threw out all of Jungkook's banana milk & water. Yes, Jungkook knows it's Taehyung who threw all that. How? Well, it's only two of them living in this apartment so if he didn't do it then it must be Taehyung's doing. But he couldn't understand why the other boy did it. And then at the time of dinner too the boy was silent.

Now too he seems be not in mood of talking. Jungkook wanted to ask him what's wrong. But Taehyung might not like it, so he too kept quiet.

Taehyung saw Jungkook going to his room to get his things before leaving for office. He knows the older had his eyes on him while eating. But Tae  didn't want to talk to him so he didn't look at him even once.

Taehyung thought Jungkook will blast on him after what he did yesterday. But surprisingly Jungkook didn't uttered a single word about that. May be he's still trying to keep his goody boy mask on.

Well he can try to keep it on. But Taehyung too isn't going to give up on his mission "making Jungkook's life hell."

Suddenly a bulb lit in his head, and he got an idea. He went to kitchen & got an glass of water. Sipping it very slowly.

As Jungkook was coming out of his room, Taehyung went towards him as if he's going to the living room. He pretended to trip & stumbled towards Jungkook splashing the water all over Jungkook's clothes. Jungkook held him to keep him from falling. Tae looked at him & said "oops! sorry I tripped".

Jungkook was stunned for a moment. Taehyung thought now he's going to snap. But all Jungkook did is asking him "are you ok? You are not hurt are you?" Tae could only nod his head at this. This is not the reaction he expected.

"Okay then you should leave for your school or you will be late. Looks like I need to change my clothes." Saying this Jungkook went inside his room.

Taehyung kept looking at the closed door of Jungkook's room for sometime. Then he left for his school. May be Jungkook didn't snap today but he'll soon.

After all Kim Taehyung is not giving up his mission already.

So that night Taehyung sneaked into his so called husband's room & changed his alarm from 7 am to 8 am.

Earlier he had heard Jungkook talking to a co-worker in phone, asking that person not to come late for the important meeting they have next day at 9 am.

So now Taehyung will see how the other boy reacts when he'll get up 1 hour late in morning & will be late for his ' important meeting '.

But again the reaction he got wasn't what he was expecting.

Jungkook woke up as his alarm went off. As he looked at the time, he was shocked. It's showing 8 am. He clearly remembered, he had set the alarm at 7 am like always. Then how did it become 8. Then the answer came to him. Taehyung.