Part 18

"Wow look what we have here. Kim Taehyung romancing his husband openly in a Super Market."

Taehyung stilled hearing the voice. He slowly broke the hug & turned back. There standing his ex-boyfriend, Bae KangHoo.

Jungkook felt the change in the younger's mood & looked back too. He saw a green haired boy standing their.

"Kang..ah" Tae said.

"Oh! Hello Kim oops Jeon Taehyung looks like you are having a good time here. Sorry to disturb your romantic moment." KangHoo said with a sick teasing smile.

"Kang..ah what are you saying?"

"Such a innocent boy aren't you Taehyung?" The green haired said mockingly.

"Kang..ah! You are getting it wrong" Tae pleaded.

"Hmm seems like I'm always getting it wrong. You kept crying & saying there's nothing between you two, you were forced to marry this guy." KangHoo said angrily "Yet here you  are hugging & getting all touchy publicly with the guy you are supposedly 'forced' to marry and I'm the one getting it wrong. Looking at the way you are with this guy looks like your daddy got you a 'daddy'. So tell me Taehyung does this guy fuck you nice. Does it feel good when this guy touches you. Tell me do you like having his dick in....."

SLAP

Bae KangHoo was cut between his speech by a loud slap from Tae.

"You Taehyung, how dare you slap me" KangHoo held Tae's hand tightly making him wince, his eyes having a mad menacing look.

Jungkook immediately pulled Tae's hand from his grasp & stood in front of Tae, shielding him.

"How dare YOU to touch Taehyung. How dare you try to harm him in front of me. I don't know who you are., What your problem is but don't you ever try to hurt Taehyung or I'll make your life hell." Jungkook said, his eyes having a wild look in them. He would not tolerate anyone hurting Tae.

"Wow a protective husband aren't you? Okay okay don't need to get all worked up. I'm leaving anyway I don't want to stay here with you. You guys disgust me." Throwing these words KangHoo left the place.

Jungkook felt a push in his back. He turned only to see a fuming Taehyung.

"Hey Tae are you ok?" He asked softly all his anger gone.

"No I'm not. You know why? because of you" Tae spat angrily.

"Tae, I ..."

"You what huh you what? Who told you to come between us. I was talking to him then why did you have come in middle. Now he's going to misunderstand me even more. Tell me why did you do it? Why you came between us?"

"Tae that boy was going to hurt you. What did you expected me to do."

"Nothing! I expected you to do nothing. Why do you always have to ruin everything. First he broke up with me because you married me even though I never wanted this marriage to happen. Now again you came between us. Everything gets ruined because of you. You know what I hate you." Tae told Jungkook angrily.

Jungkook felt hurt hearing Tae's words. He thought after all this time may be he has became a little close to Tae, may be Tae doesn't hate him anymore, may be they made a little progress. But how wrong he was. Looks like nothing changed from the very first time they met. Tae hated him then & just now he told him that he still hates him. May be he was hoping for too much too soon, he thought sadly.