Part 104

"Kookie, why no one is giving me any gifts?" Tae whispered to Jungkook. 

 "I don't know baby." Jungkook replied to his husband. 

Tae felt really sad that no one was giving anything to him, the boy was sitting there, looking down with a sad pout on his face. 

Jungkook wrapped his hand around Tae's shoulder as he understood that the boy was feeling sad. He, himself was feeling puzzled at the behaviour of their family and friends. He gently rubbed Tae's shoulder as he leaned a little towards the boy and whispered in his ear, "  please baby don't be sad, maybe they forgot to get something for you but it's okay, I'll get you lots of gifts, I promise" 

Tae looked at Jungkook with his big innocent eyes, "they forgot? All of them? Even Eomma Appa too?" He asked in a small voice, tears building in his eyes. Poor boy couldn't believe it, all of them, including his parents and best friend, forgot to get some gift for him, especially when they remembered to bring it for Jimin. Now don't think that he is jealous of Jimin, no it's just that as I have mentioned earlier too, Tae is still a child from heart and like a child he too likes to receive gifts from his loved ones. 

Now Jungkook too started feeling sad hearing his baby's small voice and seeing his tear filled eyes. He pulled the boy even more close to himself, "please baby don't be like this, hmm. Please don't start crying. I told you didn't I, that I'll get you a lot of gifts. I'll buy you everything you want. Do you want ice cream, baby? How about I take you to the Rainbow, you can have your favorite strawberry balls there, hmm?" Jungkook tried to lift Tae's mood by offering to take him to his favorite ice cream parlor. 

Others at the table looked at the cute interaction between the couple with a mischievous smile on their lips. 

"Ahm.. Taetae" Seojoon called Tae. 

This finally brought the couple's attention back to the other people sitting at the table. 

"Yes hyung" Tae replied to Seojoon in a small voice. 

Seojoon smiled hearing his small voice. He took an envelope out of his coat pocket and handed it to Tae, "here is your graduation gift from all of us" he told the boy. 

Tae stared surprisingly at the envelope in his hand and then looked at Seojoon, "g..gift? For me?" He stuttered. 

"Hmm, for you no actually for both you and Jungkook" this time Hoseok answered. 

Tae was even more shocked hearing it. A gift for both of them, what could it be, he thought. Before he could ask it,

"Taebear aren't you going to open it? Open it bub" Jin said. 

"Yeah Taetae open it" Jimin too encouraged his best friend. 

Tae slowly opened the envelope and brought the things that were inside it out. Both Tae and Jungkook looked at those items with shocked eyes. They stared at each other's faces and then looked at the others at the table. 

"These, these are…" Tae started saying but Namjoon cut him in the middle of his speech, "these are tickets to Venice and also papers of the hotel booking." He said. 

"Yes, Taetae we are sending you to Venice for a ten day trip, your honeymoon trip that is long due" Soomin excitedly informed him. 

"You, you all are…" Tae suddenly covered his face with his and started sobbing, "y..you all a..are so b..bad" he said between his sobs. 

Everyone in the table except Jungkook  were shocked seeing Tae's reaction. They had thought that Tae would jump in joy after seeing the gift but here the boy actually started sobbing. Like always Tae shocked them with his unpredictable reaction.