Part 27

"Do You really think you can do that?"

Came a voice from the doorway of the police station.

Everyone looked at the direction from where the voice came. The officer's eyes widened seeing the person. It's none other than Kim Namjoon, one of the biggest businessman & powerful man of Seoul.

"Appa" Tae called out.

The officer looked at Tae as if he has seen a ghost. "this boy is calling Mr Kim appa, that means it's his son & this Jeon guy is his son-in-law. Oh God what did I do I threatened Mr Kim's son" he thought to himself.

Namjoon came to where the others were, following him was his lawyer.
Tae stood in front of his father and said,

"Thank God appa you came. This officer here is harassing us. He said Kookie should have gotten hurt. He even threatened us."

The officer looked at Tae wide eyed "what is this boy saying" he thought.

"N..no Mr Kim it's not like that. It's just a misunderstanding" he tried to clarify.

"What do you mean by misunderstanding I myself heard you threatening them." Namjoon asked with a stern expression.

Now the officer was tongue tied. But he somehow managed to say "sir actually son-in-law here beat this kid very badly so I was just trying to make your son understand that what charges can be brought by the victim"

"Are you sure that boy is indeed a victim. Did you asked them why the fight happened." Namjoon asked him.

"I did. But Mr Jeon wouldn't say anything. And Mr Bae said that he was just talking when Mr Jeon attacked him." Officer told them.

"Ohh so you believed whatever that Bae boy said. Do you know that boy has previous criminal records. He was kicked out of school two years back because he bullied a student so bad that he tried to take his life. Even two months back too he was caught while taking drugs" Namjoon told.

Tae looked wide eyed to his appa. Even he didn't had any idea about those.

"Not only that, this boy was even harassing my son" Namjoon continued "I'm sure this boy had said something to Jungkook that made a calm person like him so angry that he raised his hand."

"Hmm maybe that could have happened" the officer said thoughtfully.

"I'm sure that must have been the case. Anyway my lawyer here has brought the necessary documents please do the needful & let my son-in-law go" Namjoon said with finality.

It took one hour to complete all the procedure. After that they thanked the officer & left the police station. As Bae KangHoo saw them leaving he asked the officer "what about me? When will you be let me go?"

"When your guardian comes" the officer told him shrugging his shoulder.

Once outside, Tae hugged his dad & said "thanks appa" to which Namjoon smiled & patted his head.

Jungkook too bowed & said, "thanks appa & I'm really sorry you had to come here because of me"

Namjoon patted his shoulder & said "you don't have to say sorry. Sometimes things happen. And both of you don't thank me I'm your appa not an outsider. Do you understand."

The couple nodded his head at this.  They bid each other good bye & left for their cars.

Jungkook & Tae reached Jungkook's car. Tae was in so much hurry to reach there that he didn't bother to take his car but came by a taxi.

"Give me the keys" Tae told Jungkook.

"I can drive" Jungkook said.

Tae glared at him angrily, he immediately gave Tae the keys.

They drove back home in silence. Once inside the apartment Tae ordered Jungkook to sit on the couch which the older did like a obedient child & Tae left to get the firstaid kit.

Coming back he opened the box, took some antiseptic lotion on cotton & started dabbing it on Jungkook's wounded knuckles.

Jungkook hissed a little feeling the sting of the antiseptic. Tae stilled for a moment then again started dabbing the wounds this time blowing softly.

Jungkook looked at Tae's serious face. He knew the younger is angry.

"Tae?" he called the younger.

"What?" Tae bit out angrily.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook told him.

"You should be beating someone, fighting on open road are you a thug or something" Tae stated angrily.

Jungkook thought Tae is angry on him because he hit his ex. So he said "I know you are angry on me because I hit that boy but I couldn't control myself he was saying bad things about you"

Tae stopped whatever he was doing & looked at Jungkook's face in disbelief.

"Did you got hit in your head while fighting? How did you become so dumb? Do you really think I'm angry because you beat that trashy guy?" he said.

"You are not angry on me because of that?" Jungkook asked him with a innocent look on his face.

"No" Tae said.

"Then why are you so angry?" Jungkook again asked like a confused child.

"I'm angry because you got hurt. There I was waiting for you to come home with my tteokbokki but I suddenly get a call from police informing me you got arrested for fighting with someone on the road. Do you know how worried I was? Why would you fight with him like that? You too know right he's a bad guy. What if you have gotten seriously injured" Tae scolded him.

Jungkook smiled big listening to Tae. Tae is angry because he got hurt, Tae is worried for him. He suddenly felt happy thinking about it.

Tae looked confusedly at the smiling boy & said "yiah I'm scolding you here. Why are smiling like a fool. Do you want a beating from me"

Jungkook closed his mouth hearing Tae and nodded his head in negative.

"Good now let me tend your wounds. Sit here quietly" with this Tae again concentrated on the task in hand. After cleaning & putting bandaid on Jungkook's hurt knuckles, he did the same to his wound on the forehead.

Then he started dabbing the cut in the corner of Jungkook's lips with the cotton. As Jungkook hissed feeling the sting, Tae slowly started to blow on the wound. Jungkook closed his eyes feeling the sensation on his lips.

Tae looked at the closed eyes of the older. Their faces were too close, lips only inches apart. Tae suddenly felt an urge to kiss those beautiful lips of the older but he bit his lower lip & somehow controlled him self & finished tending the wound.

He the backed a little & said "all done." Jungkook slowly opened his eyes & looked at Tae, then nodded his head & said thanks.

"Go to your room & get changed. Till then I'll order dinner for us." Tae told him. He opened his lips to protest & tried to say he can make dinner but closed his mouth seeing Tae's glare.

While having dinner Jungkook told Tae "Tae, I'm sorry I was supposed to get tteokbokki for you but couldn't get it"

"It's ok, never mind get it some other time." Tae answered him.

"Actually I have an idea. If you don't mind tomorrow I can take you there & you can have the tteokbokki from that halmoni" Jungkook proposed.

"Really you will take me there?" Tae said excited.

Jungkook looked at his excited face & smiled fondly "yes I'll take you. Tomorrow I'll come back early From office then we will go" he told the excited boy.

_______________

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.