Part 97

Jungkook dropped Tae home and left for his office. Tae went to their apartment and punched the door code in. He opened the and entered. 

He went to his room and placed his bag on the table. He then opened the wardrobe and got a pair of sweatpants and one of Jungkook's white t-shirts out. He entered the washroom, freshened up and changed his clothes. 

After changing he went to the kitchen and drank some cold water because he was feeling really thirsty and craving for cold water. He was drinking water when his phone rang, it's Jungkook. He received the call,

"Hello Kookie"

"Hey baby, I called you to inform, that I have reached the office," came Jungkook's voice from the other side of the call. 

"Good" Tae replied in a tired voice. 

"What happened baby? Why are you sounding like that? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked  worriedly. 

Tae smiled a little hearing his bunny's worried voice, "I'm okay Kookie, don't worry nothing happened. I'm just tired that's why I'm sounding like that" he assured the worried man. 

"Oh, okay if you say so" Jungkook said, "why don't you take a nap? I'm sure you will feel better after that" he suggested. 

"Hmm, I'm going to do that only," Tae told him. 

"Okay then I'll hang up now, you go and get some sleep" Jungkook said. 

"Okay Kookie, bye" Tae replied. 

"Bye baby, see you in the evening" Jungkook said and hung up the call. 

 Tae then returned to the room and hopped on the bed. He decided to take a nap as Jungkook suggested. He pulled the blanket on himself, hugged Jungkook's pillow and slept. 

It's nearly five in the evening when Tae woke up from his nap. He stirred and blinked his eyes and "Kookie" he called out in a gruff voice but got no reply.  

"Kookie?" Tae again called and sat up on the bed. "Is he still at the office?" He thought as he rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out of them. "What time is it?" He picked his phone up from the side table and saw the time, "it's five and he is not home yet?" His face fell at this thought. 

He got up from the bed and left the room. He went to the kitchen and again drank some cold water because his throat was feeling sore. 

After drinking water he went to the living room and sat on the couch. He rubbed his neck as he was feeling fatigued, "I slept so much but still I'm feeling so tired, even my head is aching. What is happening?" he thought, "and where is Kookie? Why he is still not home. He doesn't love me anymore. No one loves me" he felt sad and depressed, tears welled in his eyes.  

It's six when Jungkook finally returned home. As he entered the living room, he found his husband sitting there. 

"Baby" he called with a big smile on his face but the smile soon turned into a frown as he noticed the tears in his Love's eyes. He rushed to the boy and sat beside Tae. 

"Baby, what happened? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked and was going to cup Tae's face but the latter slapped his hand away. 

"Don't touch me" Tae snapped at him.