Part 61

It was nearly 3 in the morning when the surprise birthday party ended. Everyone parted ways with promise to meet in the evening. Well there's going to be a formal party in the evening, in one of the biggest hotel's of Seoul, after all it's the twentieth birthday of the only son of Kims. So they all are going to meet again in the evening.

After everyone left the couple too went to sleep in Tae's room, this time Tae didn't had to ask Jungkook to sleep with him, rather Jungkook himself carried him to the bed.

The couple laid side by side on the bed.

"Tae" Jungkook said and hovered over the younger boy.

"Hmm" Tae hummed, his eyes looked with his husband's.

"Did you like the surprise?" Jungkook inquired.

"No" Tae said and Jungkook's face fell "I loved it" he completed his sentence with his signature boxy smile and saw a beautiful smile blooming on the older's lips "thank you so much Kookie for this beautiful surprise" he further added.

"You don't have to thank me, baby" Jungkook said, his voice full of honesty "you are happy and that's enough for me. I don't need anything more."

Tae looked at Jungkook feeling emotional, his eyes teared up hearing the older's heartfelt words, how much Jungkook cares for him.

Jungkook looked at the teary boy, he felt worried seeing the boy who was smiling just a moment ago now in tears "what happened baby? Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" He asked to which Tae nodded his head in negative but didn't say anything.

"Then why are you crying?" Jungkook again inquired.

"Because I'm happy" Tae answered to him and Jungkook finally relaxed hearing it, he wiped the tears that escaped the younger's eyes with his thumb "if you are happy then you should smile not cry, you know right, I don't like to see tears in your eyes" he told Tae who nodded his head in affirmation "I only want to see your smiling face" Jungkook further added and placed his lips on Tae's, gently kissing the younger boy who kissed him back, it was a gentle kiss full of care and adoration.

"Happy birthday baby" Jungkook said after breaking the kiss. He pulled Tae in his arms and laid on his back, his arms protectively wrapped around the younger boy who had his head tucked under his chin and hand placed on Jungkook's chest, over his heart.

Jungkook kissed the top of Tae's head "goodnight baby" he whispered and Tae smiled hearing it. Wrapped in each other's warmth the couple drifted to a peaceful slumber.

It's half past nine when Jungkook woke up. He found his beautiful husband sleeping all cuddled up with him or more like sleeping on him, the boy has half of his body on him. Jungkook smiled realizing the sleeping position of the younger, he had become used to of waking up like that, with Tae half lying on him and he actually likes it, the younger's warm pliant body on his, it makes his heart warm, gives him a sense of fulfilment.

Jungkook decided to let the boy sleep some more so he gently laid him on his back and placed a pillow between his hands, then covered him properly with the blanket. Jungkook lovingly placed a kiss on Tae's forehead and left the bed.

He exited the room and came to the living room, the whole room was in mess from the party previous night. He started cleaning it. After cleaning the room he went to his room and freshened up, then he went to kitchen.

It was nearly 11:30 when he was done with the cooking. He went to wake up his husband. He found the boy sleeping peacefully on his bed.

Jungkook sat on bed and gently shook the boy to wake him up "wake up my birthday boy" he said "wake up baby".