Part 4

Taehyung was sitting on his bed. His face is flashed red. He is furious. Furious on everything & everyone. On his life that is currently fucked up. His appa for forcing him to marry someone he doesn't love. On himself because he couldn't say no to his Eomma. And last but not least on that 'pet bunny ' of his father, Jeon Jungkook.

He can't believe that Jungkook agreed to this marriage. But again who is he kidding? That guy literally worship's his appa. Obviously he'll agree to anything his appa says. Ohh how he hates that guy.

Yes, Kim Taehyung hates Jeon Jungkook. According to his parents he met that guy on his fourth birthday when they went to celebrate his birthday in a Orphanage. He's parents met Jungkook their. They liked that intelligent & humble boy & decided to help him by sponsoring him through Kim foundation.

Apparently he's the one who asked his parents to help him because he liked him. And his parents are still holding on to that " like". Like seriously! He hardly remembers anything of that age. How can they assume he still likes him. Yeah it's true he remembers tits & bits of things, like going to a place with lots of children & playing with them. But that's only about him.

As far as he can remember while growing up he hardly met Jungkook. Not that he's complaining. Coz he hated that guy. He's father was always praising him. Telling Tae what a good kid he is, how serious he is about his studies, how humble he is. And Tae hated all this & now one more reason to hate him.

But he couldn't say no to his mother when he reminded about his promise.

It happened on the last birthday of his Eomma. He kinda forgot it which he really regrets till now. So he forgot they day, had a date on Kang hoo, spent the whole day with him. It was only when he saw a girl celebrating her birthday in the restaurant where the went for dinner he remembered the day & ran back home. Only to meet a very sad Jin at home.

Seeing him sad broke Tae's heart. He immediately apologized holding his ears saying sorry again & again. Finally Jin smiled seeing his antics & forgave him & hugged him.

Because he had forgot his Eomma's birthday making him sad, he had promised him that he'll give anything his Eomma wants. Jin said he'll ask when the right time will come. And apparently today is the the right time when he asked for it.

And Taehyung couldn't say no to him. He can never see his Eomma sad. He means the world for him.

Suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the caller I'd, " Kang..ah❤️" calling.

He felt tears building in his eyes. Cut the called & blocked him.

His father has forbade him to contact Kang hoo. He'll have to obey him.

He threw his phone away & cried into his pillow.

...….............

Jungkook sat in the  balcony of his holding a cup of coffee in his hand, looking at the moon. He can't sleep. All that happened today is too much for him.

He looked at the golden moon & thought about a certain golden haired boy. Kim Taehyung.

The first day he met that boy his life changed for better. As a child the younger boy was quite attached with him. He won't get tired calling him Kookie hyung . He remembered fondly.

Every Sunday he'll come to the orphanage to meet him, to play with him.

But eventually the visits became occasional until they stopped altogether. He understands that the younger must have made new friends of his age & forgot about him, after all he was all but a child.