Part 17

It's Sunday morning. Tae is getting ready in his room. Today is the when Jungkook will take him to his special place. Tae is really curious about the place.

"Tae are you ready?" Came Jungkook's voice.

"Yes coming" Tae answered.

After Tae came out of his room, they left home together. Then went to the parking lot & sat in Jungkook's car. They drove away towards their destination.

After driving for some Jungkook stopped the in front of a store. He asked Tae to wait a little in the car & went inside the store. After a little while he came back with few shoppers in his hand & a guy was following him with few boxes. He opened the trunk & together with the guy put all the things in there. He then entered the car & started driving again.

After all most one hour Tae finally saw it a big gate with "Tulip Orphanage" written on it. "So this the special place Jungkook mentioned. The orphanage he grew up" Tae thought.

As soon as the got down from the car, a lot of children came & surrounded them.

"Jungkookie hyung, you came"

"Jungkookie oppa why didn't you came to meet us for so long"

"Jungkookie hyung we missed you"

The kids kept talking all at once.

"Sorry kids I was a little busy that's why I couldn't visit you all" Jungkook said & kneeled opening his arms wide. All the children came & gave him a group hug.

As they broke the hug, a little girl asked "who is he jungkookie oppa?" pointing at Tae.

Jungkook looked at Tae then answered the little girl "he's your another oppa, Taehyung, my husband."

Don't know why but Tae felt heat in his cheeks hearing the word husband.

The little girl frowned looking at Taehyung. Suddenly she pulled Jungkook behind her with little arms & stood in front of him spreading her arms as if hiding him.

"Husband, don't hurt my jungkookie oppa" she said glaring at Tae.

Tae got preplexed hearing the little girl's words & seeing her glare.

"Hey, why would hurt your oppa" he said.

"I know you beat him" the kid said stubbornly.

Jungkook kneeled & turned the girl towards him " Sunjinie, he didn't beat me. Why would you say that?" he inquired.

"because he is husband" the girl replied lowering her face "I saw anuty jiyoo's husband beat her. I know husband is bad"

Both the male felt sad hearing this. The little child must have seen something traumatic & couldn't forget it. Poor kid.

Jungkook made her face him & said "Sunjinie, not all husband are bad. This oppa here, is a good boy. He didn't beat me."

"Really, he is good husband? He doesn't hurt you" Sunjin asked in a small voice.

"Yes, he's good husband. He doesn't hurt me." Jungkook replied to the kid.

Tae felt a pang in his heart hearing this. He did hurt Jungkook but that guy will never admit it.

When he was lost in his thoughts, he felt a tug in his pants. Looking down he saw the little girl gesturing him to bend. He kneeled in front of her.