Part 66

It's a bright sunny morning of winter. Two boys are siting in a beautiful garden. One of them looks like ten or eleven years old while the other one is rather little may be three or four.

There were papers, copies and colours scattered around them. Both of them seems to be engrossed in painting.

The older boy noticed that the younger one is pouting while he's trying to drawn a butterfly, the child seems to be distracted, little sad.

"What happened Taetae? Why do you look sad?" The older boy asked concerned.

"Becoz Taetae iz saadh" came the reply from the little cutie.

The older boy pulled Taetae on his lap "why is Taetae sad?" He inquired.

"Taetae can't come to Kookie hyung next week" the child finally told the reason for his sadness "Eomma said we ave (have) to go to Woobin untle's (uncle) malliage (marriage) next week"

Kookie too felt sad hearing it, he won't be able to meet his Taetae next week but he didn't want Taetae to know that he is sad because then Taetae will start crying and he doesn't want that to happen.

So Kookie smiled a little and said "it's okay Taetae you can come to meet me the week after next, I'll be waiting for you"

But Taetae is still not convinced "but Taetae don't want to go, Taetae will missh Kookie hyung" he said pouting.

"Kookie hyung will also miss Taetae, but your Woobin uncle loves you so won't he feel sad if you don't go to his marriage? Do you want him to be sad?" Kookie tried make the little angel understand.

Taetae nodded his head "no I don't, Otay I'll go" he agreed half-heartedly.

"That's my Taetae" Kookie smiled and kissed his fluffy cheek.

"Kookie hyung, what iz malliage?" Taetae asked curiously.

Now what should Kookie say, how do you tell a four year old what marriage is? Actually what he himself knows about marriage, he's just eleven after all.

Kookie saw how Taetae is looking expectantly at him, according to Taetae there is nothing that his Kookie hyung doesn't know.

"Umm.. Taetae marriage is" Kookie started "marriage is, when two people decide to live together for all their lives they do marriage, they marry each other" he somehow managed to explain it.

"Hmm" Taetae nodded his head, like he understood it.

Kookie looked at Taetae who seemed to be calculating something in his mind.

"What are you thinking?" Kookie asked curiously.

"So you can always live together if you do malliage?" Taetae asked and Kookie nodded his head in affirmation "Otay then I'll do malliage with you" Taetae declared with a big smile on his face.

Kookie was shocked hearing it "Taetae you shouldn't say something like that" he told the younger boy.

"But why" Taetae whined "I want to always live together with Kookie hyung, you don't want to live with me" he asked, tears ready to fall from his doe eyes.