Part 131(M)

It's past eleven and the party is almost over. All the elders had left sometimes back and now only youngsters are remaining in the party. They are going to stay the night at the farm house so they are in no hurry to end the party so soon. 

Right now Soomin has become the self declared guardian of everyone and taken it upon herself to decide who is going to share a room with whom.

"Hmm so you two" she pointed at Rowoon and Eunwoo, "are going to be in one room" she then pointed at HyeYoon, "you HyeYoonie, will sleep with me" she told the girl, "Yoongi is going to sleep with Seokie and Minnie with Jinyoung" she declared. 

"What?!"

"No!

"Why?!"

Three voices protested at once while two others also wanted to do the same but didn't dare to question the mighty Park Soomin. Neither Hoseok nor HyeYoon said anything though they too wanted to protest but both of them knew better than irking Soomin. 

With her hands on her waist, Soomin glared at the three protesters with a frown on her face. 

"Why are you three whining?" She asked Yoongi, Jimin and Rowoon, the first one glaring at her while the other two giving puppy eyes. "You" Soomin pointed at Rowoon, "you tell me, what is your problem?" She charged at the boy who visibly gulped seeing her glare. 

"Umm.. noona, I was just asking.. umm.. no I mean saying…" the poor started fumbling.

"You were saying?" Soomin asked pointedly, making Rowoon even more nervous. 

"I was saying.. umm.. that.. that… why can't I share the room with HyeYoonie?" He somehow managed to ask. 

"Because you are not supposed to," Soomin answered nonchalantly. 

"But noona she is my girlfriend, then why not?" Rowoon protested. 

"I have to admit, Rowoon got some guts. I mean it's not like everyone can dare to argue with Soomin." Jungkook amusedly  whispered to his husband. 

"I agree with you," Tae nodded, "but unfortunately he won't last long before noona, no one will," he whispered back and looked at his husband with a cheeky smile. 

Oh yeah, they, Jungkook and Tae, were also there, after all it's their anniversary party. They were standing at the side and enjoying the scene unfolding before them with an amused look in their eyes.

"Because she is your girlfriend, that's why" Soomin retorted to Rowoon, "you guys are still kids, so I'm not leaving you two alone in the same room for the whole night. That's not happening, not on my watch. So stop whining, you are sharing a room with Eunwoo and that's final" she said with finality and poor Rowoon couldn't argue anymore. 

But this time someone else started an argument. "And why are you making me sleep in the same room with your fiance?" Yoongi asked, "Can I share a room with Jimin?" He proposed. 

"For the same reason as Rowoon and HyeYoonie. Because my Minnie is still a kid and I'm not letting you spend the night with my baby brother. Who knows what you will do to my innocent Minnie" Soomin retorted. 

"My dear Soo, if only you knew how much of a baby your brother is, oh and not to mention exactly how innocent he is" Hoseok mentally scoffed, having witnessed Yoongi and Jimin indulged in a wild kiss just that even in one of the secluded corner of the garden out of all prying eyes. 

You Enlighten My World ( Taekook ff )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara