Part 28

The next day as promised Jungkook came back early from office. As he entered the living room he met with a very excited Tae waiting for him.

"Kookie! You came. See I'm all ready." Tae squealed excited seeing the older.

Jungkook smiled seeing his husband all excited like a child. "give me a minute I'll just be back after changing. Then we will leave." He told the excited boy.

"Ok but make it fast" Tae told him.

After few minutes Jungkook came back all changed & the couple left.

Once reaching near the park, Jungkook parked the car. He got down & went to Tae's side. Opening the door  he placed his hand in front of the younger.

Tae looked at the hand in front of him then at Jungkook's hopeful face. He smiled & placed his hand on the older hand who held it tightly.  Hand in hand the couple started walking towards the tteokbokki stall.

Reaching the stall Tae looked at the old woman selling tteokbokki & said,

"Hello halmoni"

"Ohh hello Taehyung..sshi, how are you? You came after a long time." The old woman said smiling fondly.

"I'm fine halmoni. I was little busy that's why I didn't come. But I was really craving for your tteokbokki so I came today. Please give a plate of hot spicy tteokbokki" Tae replied.

"Oh sure sure. But who is this handsome man with you?"

"This is Jungkook, my husband" Tae introduced.

Jungkook smiled & bowed to the halmoni.

"Aww he looks like a bunny Taehyung..sshi" halmoni told Tae.

"Yes he does. A muscular bunny" Tae smiled mischievously. Jungkook too smiled shyly hearing it.

The couple had tteokbokki. After that Tae noticed a stall selling fishcakes. He pulled Jungkook there.

After eating three fishcakes,Tae was reaching for the fourth one when Jungkook held his hand.

"Kookie what are you doing? Leave my hand. I want to eat that fishcake" Tae told him.

"No you already had enough. You will fall ill like this. I'm not letting you eat anymore." Jungkook said him.

"No Kookie please just one more" Tae whined.

"No can do. You are not having anymore." Jungkook told him firmly.

"Okay, then buy me ice cream" Tae negotiated.

"Tae you'll catch cold baby," Jungkook tried to make him understand.

"Please Kookie, please" Tae said making some aigoo movement.

Jungkook laughed seeing his childish antics.

"Okay" he finally agreed.

After getting their icecreams the couple went inside the park & sat on a bench there.

Tae looked at a little girl playing in the park with her father. The girl was sitting on the swing & her father was pushing it. Seeing it Tae remembered his own childhood days.

"You know Kookie" he said looking at the father daughter duo "when I was little appa used to take me here. It was our father-son bonding time. He used play with me. I used to sit on that swing & he used to push it"