Part 93(M)

It's half past five in the morning when Jungkook's sleep broke. He opened his eyes and looked through the bedside window. It's still dark outside as it's winter and in winter dawn breaks a little later. 

Jungkook looked down and like always found Tae sleeping on his bare chest. It's quite early from their usual time of getting up. Jungkook decided to sleep some more and closed his eyes. 

He opened his eyes again after ten minutes as he couldn't fall asleep. He sighed, "looks like I won't get anymore sleep." He thought to himself and decided to get out of the bed and do some house work to keep himself occupied, he needs a distraction as he is feeling restless. 

Jungkook gently laid Tae on the pillow and covered him properly. He kissed the sleeping boy's forehead and started to get down from the bed, but a hand stopped him by holding his. Jungkook looked back only to find Tae looking at him with sleepy eyes, "where are you going? It's still dark outside" he asked sleepily. 

Jungkook sighed hearing it, "I can't sleep" he said helplessly. 

Tae immediately sat up holding the blanket near his chest hearing his husband's helpless tone and looked at him with soft eyes. "you can't sleep?" He said in a sympathetic voice and Jungkook nodded. "Are you again feeling restless?" Tae asked tilting his head and again Jungkook nodded his head in affirmation. 

"My poor bunny," Tae exclaimed. He dropped the blanket and opened his arms "come here bunny. I Taetae will make you sleep" he said, smiling a little. 

Jungkook didn't say anything, he just threw himself in the comforting embrace of his love and buried his face in Tae's neck and wrapped his hands around his torso. 

Tae hugged Jungkook closely and laid on his back pulling the older with himself. He pulled the blanket up and covered their bare bodies properly. He started running his fingers through his husband's raven hairs and rubbing Jungkook's back with the other hand. He hummed a tune that his Eomma used to humm to make him sleep, hoping it will make his restless husband sleep just like it used to him. Jungkook nuzzled his face more into Tae's warm neck as he was finally able to sleep surrounded by his husband's warmth and lulled by his sweet tune. 

Tae heard the sound of deep breathing of his husband that indicated that he had slipped into deep slumber. He lovingly kissed his sleeping husband's forehead as he worriedly stared at his sleeping face, hoping that he would be able to sleep peacefully. Jungkook is like that, worried and restless from the previous day and Tae very well knows the reason behind it, a damn project. 

Yes it's a project that is making the ever calm Jungkook restless and worried so much he is even having a hard time falling asleep. 

KE is aiming for a big government project. The project is really important. If they get this project it will be a huge feat for the company. It will not bring huge profit but also it will help them to reach great heights in the business world and increase their companies ratings. But there is a huge competition going on between all the big companies of the country to get this project. Jungkook is the project head of it along with Namjoon himself. They both had worked really hard to get this project. They had to do a lot of calculations, keep a lot of things in mind before deciding their quotation for this project. After all they needed to put forward a quotation with a price that will be lower than others yet profitable for their company. And it takes really hard work to do that. They had already submitted the quotation for the tender a few days back and today is the day it's opening. Today they will finally know if all their hard work paid off or it all went in vein. And that's what is making Jungkook tense and restless. Last evening he had literally begged Tae to let him do the house chores so that he would be able to keep his mind off it. Even while their love making last night Jungkook had been more wild than the previous times because of his restlessness. He has always been passionate and wild in bed but last night he seemed to be a little rough too. Though it's not like Tae is complaining or anything, he rather likes it.