Part 115

It's lunch time, Tae went to the university cafeteria with his newly made friends, HyeYoon, Rowoon and EunWoo. 

Tae spotted Jimin sitting at a table with another boy, so he called out for his best friend,

"Jiminie"

Jimin heard his best friend's voice calling him and turned to the direction from where the voice came and waved at him,

"Taetae, come here" he called Tae to the table he was sitting at. 

"Let's go guys, Jiminie's there" Tae said to his companions and went to Jimin's table. 

Tae and the trio reached the table and sat. Jimin introduced the boy sitting with him as Park Jinyoung, his classmate while Tae also introduced his newly made friends with his best friend. They all clicked really good and became friends but not before Jimin and Jinyoung assured Rowoon that they had no intention of stealing his beautiful girlfriend from him, given that Jimin already has a boyfriend and Jinyoung also got a crush on one of their classmates. 

After their introduction session everyone except Tae went to get their lunch while Tae too took his lunch box out of his bag. 

"Hey Tae, why didn't you go to get lunch with us?" HyeYoon asked once they all came back after getting their lunches but then she noticed the lunch box in front of Tae, "oh you got lunch from home" she said. 

"Yeah" Tae replied. 

"What Taetae, Jungkook hyung is still packing your lunch?" Jimin exclaimed looking at the lunch box. 

"Yes, he says he won't compromise with my health and let me eat outside food" Tae replied with a little smile playing on his lips. 

"Jungkook hyung, who's that? Why does he pack your lunch?" EunWoo curiously asked Tae. 

"That's his husband," Jimin answered before Tae could say anything. 

"You mean Tae, your husband packed your lunch?" Jinyoung asked in a surprised voice. 

"Yes he always does" Tae replied as he opened his lunch box. 

"You mean all this food is made by your husband?" This time HyeYoon asked, pointing to Tae's lunch box that was filled with yummy looking food

"Hmm" Tae nodded. 

"Wow your husband is so caring Tae" she told Tae who smiled blissfully hearing that, "yes he is, my Kookie is the best husband in the world" he cutely declared making all his friends coo at his cuteness. 

"Ah I wish I could get a caring husband like yours!" HyeYoon exclaimed. 

"Oh don't worry my HyeYoonie, once we get married, everyday I'll pack lunch for you" Rowoon declared. 

"Really you will?" HyeYoon asked dreamily. 

"Yes sweetheart I will" Rowoon replied holding her hand.