Part 90(M)

The couple was still standing in the middle of the room hugging each other. Suddenly they heard a sound. Sound of someone's, Tae's stomach growling. 

Jungkook grinned hearing his baby's stomach growling. He peered down at Tae's face, "is my baby hungry?" He asked. 

"Hmm" Tae hummed, "Taetae is hungry" he said cutely. 

"Okay then let's go get some food into this cute tummy Taetae's" Jungkook told him as he rubbed Tae's tummy, making the boy giggle. "Let me wear something then we will make breakfast okay" said. 

Oh did I forget to mention that Jungkook wasn't wearing anything but a towel.

"But Kookie," Tae protested, "I need to put ointment on your back," he said worriedly. 

 Jungkook smiled and cupped his cheek, "Do that after breakfast, okay?" he told the boy and Tae nodded his head in agreement "okay" he said. Jungkook  kissed the boy on his forehead and headed to the wardrobe to get clothes. 

Tae sat on the bed and looked at what Jungkook was doing. But soon lowered his eyes blushing a little as Jungkook started wearing his clothes. Jungkook looked at the shy boy and chuckled silently. 

"You can look up now" Tae heard his husband's voice and looked up only to find the former standing in front of him, dressed in sweatpants and a white T-shirt. 

"Let's go," Jungkook said and placed his hand in front of the boy. But Tae didn't take that hand, he just raised his arms. Jungkook understood what his husband was asking. He bent down a little and picked the boy up, immediately Tae snaked his limbs around the older while Jungkook held him securely by wrapping his arms around him and walked out of the room to the kitchen. 

Jungkook reached the kitchen and sat Tae at the dining table and walked inside. He got eggs, meat and vegetables out of the refrigerator and started chopping the meat and veggies. Today Mr Jeon is going to cook jeons. Jeon is the Korean vegetable pancake, made with flour, egg, meat and veggies. It's easy to make and healthy too. As it's already late Jungkook wanted to make something quick, so he decided to go with this one. While Jungkook was cooking Tae sat at the dining table, cupping his cheeks and staring at his husband with a dreamy look on his face, fangirling over his personal hot and sexy master chef. 

Jungkook came to the dining table holding two plates. He sat beside Tae and placed the plates in front of them. 

"Wow Kookie this Jeon looks yummy" Tae said excitedly, clapping his hands like a kid. 

Jungkook smiled seeing his excitement, "is it?" He asked and Tae nodded his head. Jungkook held a piece of the pancake in front of Tae's lips, "then taste it and tell me if it tastes yummy too" he told the excited boy and fed him. 

"Umm" Tae moaned as he ate the delicious food made by his husband, "this Jeon is so yummy" he told his husband and then smiled mischievously and "but My Jeon is more yummy" he said and Jungkook laughed hearing it. 

"Oh looks like my shy baby turned bold" Jungkook teased. 

"I am always bold," Tae said sassily. 

"Yeah, that you are" Jungkook smirked and stole a kiss from the boy, "My bold Angel" he murmured on the younger's lips and Tae started giggling. 

Once they were done eating Jungkook picked the plates and started walking to the kitchen to wash them. Tae too tried to follow, but Jungkook gave him a stern look, "what do you think you are doing baby?" He asked.