Part 103

... One and a half months later…..

Jeon Taehyung is feeling really excited and jittery today. Guess why? Because today is his graduation day. He is graduating from High School today and also he is the one who is going to give the graduation speech.

Tae and Jimin's final exams ended ten days ago and two days back they got their results. To everyone's happy surprise, Tae had again topped, this time their high school final exams. As I have mentioned earlier, Tae is indeed a very good student, he always gets good grades but the poor boy never got the first position in any of his exams thanks to his arch enemy maths. But things have changed now, with the help of his great tutor who is no one else but his husband Jeon Jungkook, Tae had won over his arch enemy and finally he became the topper. 

Tae's reaction was pretty much the same as the previous time when he got to know about the results, he became a crying mess. Thankfully this time Jungkook was with him when he checked the results, so he didn't let the boy cry much. Jungkook had hugged Tae tightly, rubbed his back, wiped his tears, lovingly kissed his whole face. Again and again Jungkook had told his Angel that he is so proud of him making the boy smile gleefully through his tears. Tae feels really happy whenever his parents and his husband tells him that they are proud of him. 

And today is the day when Tae and Jimin would get their certificates. Tae being the topper is going to be the one delivering the graduation speech. He has already got his speech ready but still he is feeling nervous and rightly so, giving a speech in front of the whole school is indeed a big thing. 

Tae was getting ready in their room. Today for the last time he is going to wear his uniform. He was feeling nostalgic remembering all the memories of his High School. 

Jungkook entered their room and found his husband setting his hair standing in front of the dresser. The boy was lost in his thoughts. Jungkook went and hugged Tae from behind and tucked his head in the younger's neck. 

"Baby" he called the boy as he placed a soft kiss on his neck. 

Tae finally came back from his thoughts and looked at his husband through the mirror. He smiled a little at the man, "hmm Kookie" he said. 

"Are you feeling nervous?" Jungkook asked as he locked his eyes with the younger through the mirror. 

"Hmm" answered Tae looking down. "What if I make a blunder? What will I do if I forget the speech in the middle? Everyone is going to laugh at me" he said in a small voice. 

Jungkook slowly turned Tae to himself and cupped his face, "baby look at me" he urged the boy and Tae finally looked at him. "You don't need to be so nervous. Trust me you won't forget anything or make a blunder. I know my Angel, he can do it" Jungkook said with a smile. 

"Really Kookie? You think so" Tae looked at him with his big innocent eyes, "I can do it, right?" He asked. 

"Yes, you can. I have full confidence in my Angel" Jungkook said with a smile and kissed Tae on his forehead making the boy smile blissfully. Tae wrapped his hands around the older's neck and tiptoed and locked their lips. He lovingly kissed Jungkook, "I love you Kookie" he murmured in the kiss. "I love you too my sweet Angel" Jungkook replied after breaking the kiss. He caressed Tae's cheek with his thumb, "baby do you want me to come with you?" He asked. Tae shook his head in negative, "no Kookie, you don't have to. You come with Eomma Appa" he told his husband. 

"Are you sure baby? You will be okay right?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yes Kookie I'll be. Jimin will also be there with me, so don't worry okay" Tae assured him.