Part 133(M)

Tae and Jungkook entered the reception hall and were walking to the newlyweds when they heard a voice behind them. 

"Taetae baby!" Someone called out in a chirpy voice. 

The couple turned back hearing the voice and found a tall handsome man standing there with a goofy smile on his face. 

Jungkook frowned hard at the sight of the man who dared to call his baby, 'Baby'! He was irked seeing that man's goofy smile which he didn't like at all and his irritated frown changed into a shocked one when,

"HyungSik hyungie!" Tae smiled delightedly and rushed to the man and much to his husband's displeasure, hugged the man. 

"What the hell just happened?" A dumbfounded Jungkook wondered mentally at the sight of his husband happily hugging another man who called him baby and Jeon Jungkook Did Not Like that sight at all, "who the hell is this man and how dare he call my baby, 'BABY' and why is my baby calling him hyungie? He never called me Hyungie then why is he calling him that?" He thought, his tongue poking his cheek and eyes narrowing at the hugging duo, more like at the unknown man, his jealous bunny mode getting on. 

"It's been so long, how are you HyungSik Hyungie?" A happily smiling Tae asked, breaking his hug with the other man. 

"I'm fine Taetae baby" HyungSik smiled fondly at the younger boy, "how are you doing?"

"I'm also fine Hyungie" Tae replied, "but I'm angry at Hyungie" he pouted, "you didn't attend my wedding and also my birthday party, you didn't even meet my Kookie yet so Taetae is angry with Hyungie" he cutely complained making HyungSik coo at his cuteness. 

"Aww Taetae baby, Hyungie is really sorry for not coming to your wedding and also to your birthday party. I was out of country for a while, that's why I couldn't come" HyungSik explained, "please forgive Hyungie, Taetae baby" he raised his hand to pat Tae's cheek but before he could do so, suddenly another hand pulled Tae out of his reach and in front of him stood a handsome raven haired man, glaring hard at him. 

"Hey what are you doing!" HyungSik exclaimed in surprise, "who are you and why are you pulling Taetae baby like that?" He asked and looked worriedly at Tae, "you okay Taetae baby, yo…"  

"Stop Calling Him That" Jungkook growled at HyungSik, "stop calling him BABY!"

Tae who earlier was shocked at the sudden angry demeanor of his husband, now understood what got his otherwise calm husband so worked up suddenly. It's because HyungSik called him Baby and it must have made Jungkook feel jealous as he is quite possessive about the sweet names he calls Tae with. 

"Aww look at my bunny getting all jealous because Hyungie called me Baby" he mused, "but I have to admit, my bunny looks really hot when he gets all jealous and possessive, my sexy bunny" he mentally giggled but then decided to intervene and introduce his hyung to his husband, before his jealous bunny gets even more worked up. So he started, "listen Kookie, this is….." but before he could say anything more he got interrupted by HyungSik. 

"Why? Why can't I call him Baby?" HyungSik argued, his eyes having a teasing glint in them, for he very well knew who that raven haired male was, but still he acted like he didn't know him because he found it really amusing to see how Jungkook got all worked up and decided to have some fun in his expense. 

"Because he is only My Baby and only I can call him baby and no one else" Jungkook angrily spat. 

"Oh really, only you can call him baby, huh" HyungSik raised a brow, "but why so? Who are you to decide that?" He asked.