"Who was that?" Destiny asked.

"My dad he wanted me to bring Dior by later." I said.

"Well you need to leave." She told me.

"And I really like Dior she seems like a good girl for you." She told me walking me to the door.

"I don't agree." I said trying to give her a kiss but she turned her head around.

"Go do what your dad said." She said closing the door in my face.

I left pulling up to my house and going inside walking upstairs walking In Dior room seeing her comb her hair.

"You could've knocked." She said taking me back.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" I asked her and she stood up folding her arms at me.

"I'm talking to you." She said taking me back a couple more steps.

"Bitch you not talking to me." I said to her walking close but she didn't show any fear.

"When you start growing balls and shit do you know what I can do to you?" I asked her.

"I'm not scared of you no more you keep threating me with the same shit and ain't doing nothing." She said.

"I'll kill yo ass right now don't play with me dior." I told her and she rolled her eyes going to sit back down combing her hair.

"Let's go." I told her looking around the room that was still as neat as before dior moved into it.

"I'm not going nowhere with you." She said and I snatched her up dragging her out to the car.

I through her into the car locking the door and getting in on the other side.

"Y'all hoes starting to get out of y'all body." I said driving to my dad trap.

We pulled up to the trap and I snatched her out the car since she refused to get out.

I dragged her to his office and my dad looked up at me.

"Why yo hands on her?" He asked me and I dropped her arm not saying nothing.

"Let me talk to her real quick." My dad told me.

" My dad told me

Dior pov:

"Let me talk to her real quick." The man told kd who walked out.

I looked over at the man who stared back at me.

"How it's been staying with kd?" He asked me as he started signing papers.

I took a deep breath then began to talk.
"Not to good." I told him and he looked at me.

"What you mean?" He asked me.

"Kd is rude and disrespectful, he always calling me out my name, and apparently he can't keep his hands to himself." I said snitching in hopes of him sending me to live somewhere else.

"He hit you?" He asked me.

"Not necessarily he's just really aggressive." I said and he nodded his head.

"I wanted to talk to you because I did some research on you and found out who your father was." He said.

"He was a old friend of mines and I remember he had a daughter named Dior so I spared you to see if you was her or not and you are." He told me.

"Thank god for your dad." He told me.

"Well since you and my dad was friends can I finally leave kd house I promise I won't snitch I just really don't want to stay with him." I said.

"I'll look into it and let you know." He said.

Kd soon walked back in and I looked at him rolling my eyes.

"Kayden don't put your hands on her nomore I don't care what she do or says." I heard him whisper to kd.

Kd looked over at me and mugged me and I returned the gesture.

I was being nice at first but now he done met his match.