Party

Modern AU, spin the bottle!!

Smut...maybe...idk it's not like smut smut. It's the closest I'm getting to smut.

---

"For the last time I don't want to go Gwen. I have work tomorrow." Merlin whined whilst being dragged out to the car.

"You are coming and that's final. Everyone will be there."

"Even Arthur." Merlin could have slapped himself at his lack of subtly. Gwen just giggled.

"Yes even Arthur. Now come on or we will be late." Gwen hopped into the driver's seat and stared at Merlin expectantly.

Merlin let out a sigh and slipped into the passenger seat. On their way to the rented cabin they picked up Gwaine, Percival and Elyan.

Gwaine wouldn't stop teasing Merlin about Arthur. Gwen sped up slightly knowing that if this lasted much longer Gwaine is a dead man.

Merlin was ready to launch into the back of the car when Gwen hit the brakes hard and cried out "We're here!"

Elyan, Gwen and Percival scrambled out of the car and basically ran into the cabin. Gwaine gave Merlin a sly smirk before chasing after the others.

Merlin, always the sassy one, flipped Gwaine of and reluctantly trudged up to the cabin. By the sounds of it there were already people there.

---

After many many drinks it was Merlin who suggested spin the bottle. Drunk Merlin is the fun Merlin, everyone always jokes. There is some truth to that if I'm being honest.

The group gathered around an empty beer bottle, giggling like toddlers.

"Who's first?" Gwen asked.

"Meeee!" Merlin said enthusiastically and spun the bottle purposely slow so it would land on a certain blonde haired prat.

Merlin made a come here motion with his hand making Arthur blush and everyone else crack up laughing.

Unbeknownst to the others Arthur was internally cheering at the thought of kissing merlin. But he's so drunk that he doubts he will remember it the next day.

Even so he wasn't going to pass this up. He did as he was told and leaned in, allowing Merlin to take the lead. After several minutes Morgana broke the two up with a sigh.

"Jeez we get it!" She laughs.

Gwaine went next and much to his amusement got Arthur. Merlin huffed when the two kissed, once again causing an eruption of laughter.

Gwen got Morgana. Percival got Lancelot. Leon refused to play 'such a childish game'. Elyan also got Arthur, but passed as he would rather not get punched by a very drunk and very jealous Merlin.

Then it came to Arthur. His hand hovered over the bottle as if debating something in his head. Everyone stared at him expectantly and were slightly amused by what he did.

Arthur pushed the bottle aside, grabbed Merlin's collar and pulled him in. Their lips locked and they kissed longer than last time. Merlin was blushing like a lovestruck teenager by the end of it.

"For the love of God get a damn room!" Morgana laughed again, pushing the two towards the door.

Merlin took his opportunity and dragged Arthur upstairs to the sound of his cheering friends.

They got to a bedroom and locked the door. Merlin slammed Arthur into the wall and kissed him hungrily.

Arthur let out a pleasured moan, his hands grazing Merlin's sides affectionately. Merlin shivered under his touch parting his mouth slightly. Arthur took the opportunity to shove his tongue into the others mouth as an attempt for dominance. Merlin quickly took charge however, making Arthur a submissive mess against the wall.

They parted just long enough to get their shirts of but quickly locked lips again. Merlin managed to get them on the bed and started to suck on Arthur's neck when Arthur pulled away.

Arthur winced at Merlin's hurt face. "I want us to remember this. We are to damn drunk Merls." Arthur whispered.

Merlin, despite the large amounts of alcohol in his system, nodded and slumped down on Arthur's chest.

"Just one more kiss?" Merlin asked in a sickly sweet tone that made Arthur melt.

Arthur chuckled airily and leant in for a long chaste kiss. Merlin sighed in pleasure and resumed his place on Arthur's chest. Within minutes the man had passed out and was snoring softly.

"I love you Merlin." Arthur whispered he too succumbing to sleep.

Yeah idk what this is but I like it aha