"Oh, this looks nice Jungkookie!" Taehyung said, smiling as he stood by Jungkook.

"Thanks, hyung." Jungkook said, returning the smile. Jimin walked on set and carefully sat down, swaying side to side, letting out a soft 'woah'. Jungkook motioned for Taehyung to join him and then stood back, holding the camera hanging from his neck up to his face. He snapped a few shots then let the two move round, and it continued like that with little adjustments here and there.

When Jungkook thought he had a few good candidates he called for a break. While looking at the pictures on his laptop and deciding if he should continue the shoot or not, Jimin looked at Taehyung and grinned.

"You look stupid." He giggled. Taehyung blew the stuffing mustache off his lip and it fluttered to the ground, joining the rest of the fluffy white mess beneath their shoes.

"I think you should go back to school. You clearly forgot how to correctly pronounce handsome." Taehyung snickered and Jimin threw his head back, laughing. His laugh was contagious and sounded cute, especially when he quaked like a little duck, so Taehyung joined in, chuckling deeply.

Then the two stared at each other, just admiring the beauty in front of them.

Jungkook clapped with the result of the shoot and shut his laptop, planning to do some editing later. He wanted to spend some time with his friends, but as he looked up, he froze.

Oh.

Taehyung had moved onto Jimin's lap and their lips were clashing in a heavy kiss, Jimin's hands gripping Taehyung's waist tightly.

Jungkook bit his lip to stop himself from smiling as he lifted his camera, snapping a picture. Jimin and Taehyung pulled apart, their attention now on Jungkook.

"Did you just take a picture?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook nodded.

"That's hot." Taehyung said and Jimin hummed in agreement.

"Should we keep going?"

"Yes." Jungkook said. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other then shrugged, moving off the unstable swing and to the ground. Jimin laid on his back, surrounded by white clouds, glowing as if he was an actual angel. Jungkook took a quick picture of him, blushing as he looked at it. Jimin hyung was just really really beautiful.

Taehyung crawled forward, planting his rear on Jimin's pelvic region. While they took a moment to feel each other and relish the moment, Jungkook moved closer, kneeling down to take more pictures.

His heart was pumping and he felt a little warm, but he wasn't sure why. Be was only using his camera, he wasn't even joining in on the action.

"Take your clothes off." Jungkook demanded and the two obliged, helping each other out of their intricate outfits. It's like their skin was shimmering under the studio lights and Jungkook even dimmed them down a little, as if it was nighttime and the two were floating on a blanket of clouds above the moon.

Taehyung leaned down to continue their kiss, immediately slipping his tongue into Jimin's mouth, the older's arms coming up to grip Taehyung's shoulders. Jungkook stepped closer, capturing the image of their noses smushed together, lips parted just a little to show their pink tongues brushing together.

Jungkook was heavily turned on watching them and he really wanted to see more, so he raced away to the door, leaving his camera looped around his neck as he searched through their bags. He huffed when he found nothing then moved to Jimin's purse, laughing silently to himself when he saw exactly what he was looking for. Leave it to Jimin to carry a small bottle of lube and condoms in his bag.