"Quit calling me fat cheeks! I have a name and it's [____]!! Learn it!"

"As if— You're annoying as heck. You look horrible in that yukata, by the way. Not even pinning your nasty hair up makes you look better!" Bakugo tossed the plastic mask at her. [____] obviously didn't want to catch it, but Izuku did on her behalf. "You should be wearing this mask instead, you know. To cover up all of your ugly. Heh."

Before he walked away, he stuck his tongue out at the crybaby he used to love to bother. [____] did the same, and as soon as he turned his back, the little girl used her quirk to throw the tengu mask back at Katsuki.

It hit his head, so he had to run back and try to scare her off again with his quirk. Though by the time Katsuki got close enough to hurt [____], her babysitter and Inko Midoriya stopped him.

"Katsuki, you should know better than to hit a girl, at your age." Izuku's mother placed a hand on top of [____]'s hair, careful not to mess up her hairstyle. "Apologize to [____] before I find your mom."

"Tch." The young boy respected his elders at this age, there was no telling what sort of punishment Mitsuki Bakugo would give his son just yet. (She had tried everything in the book by the time he was in middle school and that's when she had given up on coming up with new ideas)

So, naturally, the spiky haired kid spat out an almost silent, not meaningful "sorry" to [____] before running off to his parents.

"So sorry, Miss Inko!! [____] was supposed to be my responsibility at all times, tonight! Please allow me to pay you some sort of reward from watching over her, just now!" [____]'s babysitter bowed her head multiple times at Mrs. Midoriya.

While Izuku's mom tried to tell her it wasn't a huge deal, her son held on to the little girl's hand and gave her a small gift he had bought with his own money, on that night.

"What is this..?" [____] asked.

"It's a hair pin, Amacchan. So you can wear it and feel all better! It's a symbol of our friendship." The freckled boy took the liberty to badly place it on her hair. "I'm not sure I did it right...But it looks good on you! Amacchan...Lets watch the fireworks together, yes? Just the two of us!"

"The two of us...You promise, Izucchan?"

The boy suddenly blushed at the new nickname that [____] only used a few more times before leaving Japan. "I-I..! I promise you, Amacchan! Y-You mean so much to me, already... I got to tell you that I l-l-lo-love our friendship!"

"I love our friendship too, Izucchan!"

💚🌸end of flashback🌸💚

[____] sat calmly on a dining chair inside of an okonomiyaki restaurant on Saturday, July 11th. She played with the metal napkin dispenser a few times before her crush sat down beside her. "Alright, lets fucking eat!"

He had gone to the bathroom to wash his hands before eating, [____] had done the same thing a bit earlier. "We still have to wait for the cook, Suki."

"I know. Did you order our drinks, yet?"

[____] nodded and then covered her mouth with both hands to yawn. "I ordered water for me...and orange soda for you."

"If I want water I'll take some from you, cool?" He asked but didn't really expect an answer since it had been a usual thing for them to share beverages without [____] freaking out about it being indirect kisses. "So what do you want in yours?"

"I don't know..Beef? Maybe...Pork belly?" The girl replied and then yawned one more time. "Sorry...Couldn't really sleep so well last night."

"Sucks for you." Katsuki kept his mouth shut for a minute or so, until their cook reached their table and began to create their customized pancake.