He got up to greet Katsuki's old childhood friend and offered him a drink or a snack since his wife had rushed out of there soon after. Izuku declined, but they shared a brief conversation as Bakugo's kind dad wrote down a grocery list for the boys to take with them, on behalf of his wife's request.

'I don't know how Kacchan turned out to be so....Kacchan, compared to them.' Midoriya cleared his throat and held on tight to the notebook as he began walking upstairs.

"That's why— I'm telling you to give the phone to somebody who could fucking fix this!!" Although his bedroom door was fully closed, Katsuki's voice could still be audible, even from downstairs actually, but his father was used to it by now.

It became much louder soon after. "LISTEN, IT AIN'T MY FAULT YOU SUCK ASS AT YOUR JOB!! I WANT MY MOTHERFUCKING REFUND!!"

"Kacchan! I'm here.." Deku didn't know when it was a good time to mention it through the other side of his door; but he knew there wasn't much time to waste since Shinso was going to be at the park very soon. "Are you yelling at a poor employee through the phone?!"

He asked that when Katsuki opened the entrance of his room to let him in, but he ignored him completely and went back to speaking with a restaurant's general manager.

"Sir, I am afraid there is a cancelling fee when it's close to the booking date." The man on the line repeated to him. "You should have read our guidelines when you purchased—"

"SOMEBODY SHOULD OF MENTIONED IT!! I BOUGHT THAT SHIT THROUGH THE PHONE— THERE WAS NO FINE PRINT TO READ, YOU FUCKER!!"

"Do not raise your voice at me, sir, the fee is only to ensure our waiters are tipped properly—"

"Ask me if I give a flying fuck about that—" Katsuki lowered his tone since Izuku looked like he was getting ready to leave and come back another time. He snapped his fingers at the guy to catch his attention, then pointed at his bed to demand him to sit down and not go anywhere.

Izuku obeyed without a question, so he went back to arguing with this person. "Look— I'd be fine if the cancelling fee wasn't OVER FIFTY PERCENT OF THE BOOKING PRICE. What kind of shit is that?!"

"It is not my issue if the worker who took your card through the line did not repeat our guidelines to you. We do not give refunds for cancellation fees and that is the end of it, sir."

"Then I hope you don't have some shitty insurance beCAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BURN YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS DOWN TO THE PITS OF HELL IF YOU DONT GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY!!"

"That is it. I will guide your call through corporate, and then we could—"

"— No. You're staying on the line with me until you give me back at least half of the amount you charged my old man's credit card."

"Sir, I am not going to go over this with you again. I am going to forward your call to corporate, whether you like it or not—"

"—Oh yeah?! Forward this, you piece of dick!!" He flicked off his own phone, as if the manager could see it. "KEEP MY MONEY THEN AND EAT IT THROUGH YOUR ASS!! Fuck you."

When that traumatizing moment was finally over, Izuku hoped that it wasn't his turn to get yelled at for asking; "What was the problem, Kacchan..?"

To his surprise, Kacchan was able to explain everything without insulting him. Not so much for those workers, though. "I've been trying to cancel reservations I made to this dumbass restaurant near Shibuya city for the last four days; they kept putting me on hold and telling me to leave a voicemail each time so they could get back to me and just now, when I was finally able to get a hold of them to cancel, they're telling me there's a stupid cancellation fee of 15,000 yen because it's the same, exact fucking day I chose to reserve the table.