Nauseous, Food Cravings and Friends Find Out: Pharm and Dean

2 MONTHS

Pharm swallowed his prenatal vitamins before he grabbed his stretch mark prevention lotion. His stomach may not be big enough for stretch marks yet but it was good to get into the habit of doing it. Pharm and Dean have been through a lot over the past month after finding out that Pharm had a weak uterus. They started taking the prenatal vitamins and eating certain foods while also avoiding certain foods. Pharm also drinks even more water now but also has his cravings. For right now it was cucumber slices dipped in peanut butter, honey and chocolate.

After getting out of the hospital three day from when he got there Pharm had been told to take it easy for a few days before going back to work. Dean had Pharm on bed rest as soon as they got home. He even took some time off of work so he could take care off him. Pharm was grateful but a little annoyed about it. He couldn't even go to the bathroom which was only a few steps away from their bed without Dean trying to help him there. He finally had enough and told Dean that he was pregnant not crippled.

A few days later Pharm was back to work with the strict instructions to not over do it and too be careful. His coworkers and bosses surprised him with a welcome back cake and a card telling him how glad they were for him on getting better. Only Dylan and Damien knew about the baby the others were told it was a tear in his kidneys. Dylan put Pharm on chopping vegetables and meats only and was told not to even think about lifting heavy things. Pharm didn't really like the attention he was getting so he told them just to treat him like it never happened but that was a lost cause cause they wouldn't.

Pharm left the bathroom after doing his morning routine to see Dean finishing getting dressed. Dean was going to be a great dad and Pharm knew it even if Dean had his doubts. Pharm told him many times that just cause his dad wasn't the best father didn't mean he would be. Dean would smirk and put his hand on the forming baby bump before kissing him. He was obssesed with his baby bump as was Pharm.

"It is killing me not to tell my friends about the baby." Pharm said as he pulled on his uniform. Dean smirked knowing that Pharm was probably going to fold soon and tell either Manow or Team.

"I know but we should wait until the first trimester is over just to make sure nothing happens." Dean said walking over to him fully dressed.

"I know but it's hard when they all have exciting news and I can't tell them mine."

"It will be only for another month then you can tell." Dean said then chuckled. "You are so going to break and tell them."

"I will not!!" Pharm said. Pregnant Pharm was way more sassy then when Pharm wasn't.

"I bet you fifty dollars that you will break and tell your friends."

"You are on so prepare to pay up" Pharm said shaking Dean's hand.

"This is going to be fun" Dean said.

"Cocky bastard" Pharm said before finishing getting dressed. They left their room and headed downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. They ate some healthy breakfast before they both headed to work in separate cars.

After work Pharm got a text in his group chat that he has with Team and Manow asking him if he can hang out for a bit. The world wants him to fail doesn't it. Maybe he could hang out with them for a little while and when the urge to tell them gets to much then then he will leave the room. Yeah, that's exactly what he will do. He text them sure and they agree to meet at Pharm's house. He then texted Dean that they were coming over and the little jerk text back saying that he better have the fifty dollars ready. He ignored the text and drove home hoping to get there before his friends so he can make sure that there are no baby books or papers that had stuff about his pregnancy were out where people could see them.