Parents Find Out: Zon and Saifah

4 MONTHS

Hey guys, I promise you I haven't been slacking off I have been busy writing more chapters and I had some personal issues going on but I'm back and I will be posting more chapters soon

Saifah sighed as he listened to his work partner argue with the artist about whether or not to add a song to the artist's album. The past month has been a whirlwind for him and Zon after hearing the heartbeat of their baby. They had been slowly starting to change one of the guest rooms in a nursery, they celebrated Zon's birthday with their family, obviously hiding his baby bump and they have been going to their checks up.

Tonight was a big night cause tonight was Zon's mother's birthday and also the night they tell his in-laws that Zon is pregnant. Zon was worried about what they were going to say while Saifah was as worried knowing there was nothing they could do about it now and he wouldn't let them upset Zon. His  parents were for sure going to be both confused and happy since they had been wanted Zon and Saifah to adopt since they got married. They would tell them in a few days on Saifah's birthday.

"Enough!!" Saifah said as his temper finally snapped. The two idiots that were arguing stopped and looked at him shocked. Saifah is a pretty chill dude and hardly ever snaps.

"If the artist doesn't think it's a good fit for this album then it's not going on the album." He said before standing up and grabbing his cellphone and keys.

"I think we should end it here for today so I will see you guys tomorrow." He left the room and headed for the front of the building. He was so ready to go home and see Zon and kiss his belly. He couldn't wait to find out what it was next month. Saifah was hoping for a little girl but he would totally be okay with a boy. If they did end up having a boy he could always find ways to talk Zon into having another baby. He arrived home to find Zon sitting on the floor in the baby's room pulling baby books from a plastic bags and sorting through them.

"What's this?" He asked making Zon look up.

"Tutor went shopping at a book store and bought us some book then tried to convince me that we should let him throw us a gender reveal/baby shower party."

"Do you want a gender reveal/baby shower party?" Saifah as sitting down next to him to help him sort through the very large collection of baby books. Zon sighed as he sorted all the small books into one pile.

"I don't know, I thought we would just find out at the doctor's office."

"I think we should have one it might be fun." Saifah said putting all the larger books in one pile.

"It would be fun to celebrate with our friends and family if they accept the baby." Zon said.

"Then I guess we are having a gender reveal/baby shower party." Saifah said before standing and putting some of the larger books into a book case that was screwed into the wall. They finished up putting the books back before Saifah help Zon up. They then went downstairs and grabbed Zon's mother's present before heading out of the house. Saifah drove them to Zon's parents house and they parked in the driveway next to Zol's car. They looked at each other before nodding as to say we are going to get through this no matter what. They walked inside and heard his parents and sister's voice in the kitchen.

"Mom, we are here" Zon said.

"We are all in the kitchen" His mother said. Zon and Saifah took a deep breath before they headed into the kitchen. Zol saw them first, her gaze looked at them before they went to Zon's baby bump. Her eyes widen and she gasped before pointing a finger at Zon's belly.

"What the heck is that?" She asked freaked out. Zon's parent lifted their heads and looked at what their daughter was pointing at. Their eyes widen and they stood there shocked. Saifah could tell that Zon was a little annoyed with his sister as was he.

"That is my baby you are pointing at so put that finger down or prepare to lose that finger." Zon growled. Zol put it down immediately.

"You are pregnant?" Zon's father said still in shock.

"Yeah, I'm seventeen weeks pregnant." Zon said taking Saifah's hand for comfort.

"I-I don't know what to say." Zon's mother said. Zon fought back tears while Saifah squeezed his hand silently telling him that it would be okay.

"We thought you would be happy for us, I mean this is your first grandchild and no matter what it will always be your grandchild." Zon said. That snapped Zon's parents out of their shock.

"Of course it will, we were just shocked since you are a guy and you are pregnant." His mother said walking over to them. Saifah let go of Zon's hand so he could hug his mother.

"We are so happy for you son." His father said as his mother pulled back from the hug.

"Even though you basically called my fat last month." Zon said. He was teasing him but a little bit serious about it. His father's eyes widen and he blushed a bit.

"Hey, I didn't know you were pregnant."  He said.

"It's fine but don't tell people they need to hit the gym if they are fat cause it's rude." Zon said before he went to hug his father before turning to his sister.

"I'm going to be an aunt!!" She said excitedly. They all chucked before they enjoyed the rest of the party.

A few days later, Zon woke Saifah with breakfast in bed and a few rounds of morning sex. It was only supposed to be one round but Zon's hormones were crazy. After that they got up and got ready for the Saifah's birthday party at their house.

"I can't believe they didn't have the frosting that you like." Zon said as the set the snacks out.

"Don't worry babe, I had my favorite frosting this morning." Saifah smirked before he kissed Zon's cheek. Zon blushed and pushed him away. He finished getting the snacks out as the doorbell rang.

"That must be Fighter and Tutor cause they said they were coming over earlier." Zon said. Saifah went over to the door and opened it. It wasn't Fighter and Tutor. It was his parents.

"I know we weren't supposed to come over until later but we couldn't resist." His mother said kissing his cheek then wishing him a happy birthday before entering the house. One. Two. Three. Fo- a scream that Saifah knew was coming filled the room. Saifah's dad quickly entered the house before Saifah closed the door and turned to face his his husband and his parents.

His mother was standing a little away from Zon who looked unsure and a little terrified standing next to the kitchen isle. Saifah wasn't sure he was happy that they had an open floor plan but right now it didn't matter. His mother's eyes went from Zon's to his belly then repeated. His father was a little upset that his wife screamed but was also staring at Zon's belly.

"Can you please stop staring at him like he is some new ride at the amusement park!!" Saifah said snapping them out of their trance. His mother's eyes started to tear up as she closed the distance between her and Zon and quickly hugged him.

"I'm so happy, I don't even care about how this is even possible." She said.

"How is this even possible?" His dad said.

"I'll tell you later" Saifah said as he watched his mother talk about the baby.

Let me know your guess on the gender of the baby