Conception: Jack and Zhao Zi

Hello wonderful people, you guys have been waiting for the second book and I'm here to deliver. I have two things to say before you get started. One is that Jack never betrayed Tang Yi in my story but is not actively working for him. I don't understand why he betrayed him in the first place and second, PLEASE COMMENT MORE IT HELPS ME KNOW HOW I AM DOING AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE!!. That's all for now so please enjoy.

Zhao Zi sighed as he finished up the last of the paperwork he had to do before he could go home. The past five years since Jack moved into his place had been crazy and exciting and wonderful. They had many adventures together and gone on a few vacations around the world when they had time and they even got married. Recently they have been staying home and just going to work.

After quitting his job working for Tang Yi, Jack got himself a job as a bodyguard for celebrities or government officials. He is currently an escort for a really rich Taiwanese actor. Jack said his job was better than being in the mafia so he was happy with it. Zhao Zi was still a cop and loving it and he still worked with Shao Fei. It was hard work but it was really rewarding.

He stood and grabbed his car keys and phone before leaving the building. Once outside, he headed to his car he just got and drove himself home. They still lived in his grandmother's house but they had been talking about selling it and moving into somewhere bigger, somewhere that would be their house instead of Zhao Zi's grandmothers house. He didn't really want to leave cause of the memories here but they did need more space and preferably an actually driveway since everyone that lived on that block had to park their car by the curb and sometimes both Jack and Zhao Zi had to park down the block cause everyone parked so close together.

Zhao Zi parked his car next to the curb in front of his house behind another car. He was surprised that there was an actual parking spot free since by the time he got home everyone was home for the night. He got out and locked his car before heading inside to what he hoped was dinner. Jack was usually home by the time he left work and would usually make dinner. When he got inside dinner wasn't made but the lights were on meaning his husband was home.

He headed upstairs and heard the shower on in the bathroom across the hall from their room. He opened the door and saw through the clear glass of the three year old remodeled walk in shower a naked and dripping wet Jack, running his hands through his wet red hair with his eyes closed. He apparently just got in since he could still see him instead of fog. His breath hitched and his dick stirred at the sight. They hadn't had sex in a few weeks due to their job hours and how tired they were. He wasn't tired right now.

He stripped off his clothes and opened the door to get in then closed it. Jack opened his eyes and looked at him before he was pushed against the wall and his head was pulled down a little bit so Zhao Zi could kiss him. After a few minutes Jack pulled back for some much needed air.

"Hey" Jack said.

"Hey" he said before kissing down his body starting at his neck and slowly going down to his chest till he got to his stomach then he lowered himself to the floor where his face was right in front of his dick. He looked up at Jack who was looking down at him and smiled before taking his dick into his hand and placing the tip into his mouth then swallowing him as much as he could. It was a good seven and a half inch long dick with a wide girth and whatever he couldn't fit in his mouth he used his hands to stroke.

"Oh fuck Shorty" Jack moaned titling his head back so it touched the wall while trying hard not to thrust into his mouth. Zhao Zi hallowed his cheeks and sucked stronger while bobbing his head back and forth in the tempo of his hands. He moaned against Jack's dick making Jack snap. He needed to get Zhao Zi off his dick before he came. He gently pushed him off his dick and pulled him up before giving him a quick kiss then turned so Zhao Zi's back was against the wall. He then turned him to face the wall before kissing the side of his neck.

"Stay right there" he said before leaving the walk in shower. Zhao Zi placed his hot head on the cold wall and tried not to just jerk off. He wanted Jack's dick inside him and he wanted it now. Jack stepped into the shower a minute later.

"We are out of condoms but I got the lube." He said.

"I don't care just prep me and fuck me." Zhao Zi begged. He heard the lid to the lube pop open then a minute later a cold lubricated finger push into him.

"Fuck yes, more please" he moaned. Jack kissed the side of his neck before adding another cold lubricated finger into him. He needed more. It had been so long and it was exactly what they both needed.

"Fuck me right now I need it so bad." He begged. Jack took his time knowing that he needed to be stretched well enough to take his big cock. After he finished stretching him he pulled out his fingers and took a good grip of Zhao  Zi's hip with one hand and the other on his cock before he slowly entered him.

"Oh fuck yes" They both moaned out. Jack lost it and started pounding into him from behind. Zhao Zi lifted his head and threw it back on Jack's shoulder while his hands supported him on the shower wall. Zhao Zi moaned as he took the pounding his husband gave him and felt his climax building while he stroked himself.

"I'm going to come" he panted.

"Fuck, me too" he said reaching around Zhao Zi's body and pushing his hand away to stroke him himself. They both shouted out their release a minute later before they slowly slid down to the floor of the shower.