Swollen Feet, Backaches, Movements and F••ked Up: Intouch and Korn

6 MONTHS

I KNOW I POSTED THIS ALREADY BUT SOMETHING WAS GOING ON THAT SOME PEOPLE COULD ONLY SEE A BIT OF THIS CHAPTER SO IGNORE IT IF YOU HAVE READ THIS CHAPTER BEFORE

Since you guys are such amazing people and have been cheering me on as I figure out stuff in my personal life this chapter is dedicated to all of you, please enjoy it. I wanted you guys to take a look into Korn's work life a bit since you only read about bits and pieces of it.

*Hello young folks this is Alysia from the future, past Alysia forget to add some things and now I have to go fix it. Since I don't want to unpublish this chapter so I'm going to just add to it now so if you had read this chapter before and are confused then this is why. If you haven't read this chapter then just ignore this author's note*

 If you haven't read this chapter then just ignore this author's note*

Their daughter's room

Korn inwardly sighed as he finished up the last thing Mr. Smithfields asked him to do before going home. Last month was crazy and exciting, He and Intouch found out they were having a little girl and they were both super happy about it. Intouch had started getting girl clothes and has been searching for the perfect name for her. He of course already had a few names he liked and had already brought home one to many stuffed animals and toys for her.

Intouch was now twenty six weeks pregnant and was so far loving pregnancy minus the symptoms. His symptoms have lessened a bit but now it was backaches and swollen feet and being horny all the time. Korn didn't mind rubbing his back or feet or having sex with him. It did get a little crazy when he would wake up at three in the morning and beg Korn to fuck him. He would tell him that he had to work in morning but Intouch just pushed him on to his back, pulled his and Korn's boxer off and then straddle him before sinking on to his dick. Intouch was definitely insatiable.

He chuckled as he stood from his desk and grabbed his things. He like his job as an assistant to the CEO of Smithfields Industries It was a demanding and tough job but it was rewarding and he was learning a lot about what it takes to be a good CEO. He had plans to some day becoming a CEO of his own company. He was thinking of starting a technology company since he was good at technology. He had the degree for it but after escaping from Thailand with basically no money he need the money to do it. The company plans were going to have to put on hold till he got enough money to buy them a good house. He finally got a good car and now it was saving for a good house.

He knock on Mr. Smithfield's door and waited till he heard him say come in before entering. Alex Smithfields was a twenty six year old with blonde hair and ice blue eyes, a slanted nose and thin lips. He was nice and funny and handsome but takes no bullshit and expects things to be done right. He was California's most eligible bachelor and all the ladies loved him, too bad for them that he swung the other way.