First Crushes: Pharm and Dean

TEN YEARS OLD

Life was definitely a roller coaster for the Trivinij Chatpokin family these past five years

Life was definitely a roller coaster for the Trivinij Chatpokin family these past five years. They had high highs and their low lows and one of those low lows was the trial of Banks Lee. This was about a month after Caspian was released from the hospital on strict instruction to take it easy.

They found that Banks Lee was only seventeen years old which was why they thought he looked young. They found out that he was telling the truth about being bullied by the three boys he killed but also by his parents. Pharm felt a little bit bad for him but not that much, that monster almost killed his baby and for that he deserved the sentence he got.

At the trial, he stood up as his lawyer was about to talk and asked the judge if he could say something. The judge for whatever reason said yes, Banks turned and looked through the audience until he meet Dean and Pharm's eyes. He apologized to them for what happened with their son and that he wished he could go back and change that. Dean and Pharm nodded but said nothing, this kid put their son in danger and that wasn't something they would likely forget or forgive.

Banks Lee was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole The families of the dead cheered but for Dean and Pharm they remained silent. For them it was just a tragedy and one they wanted to put behind them. Once Caspian was strong enough and the doctor said it was okay they made sure Caspian got professional help after the fifth nightmare he had in a week. He is doing much better now after therapy for the nightmares and medicine for panic attacks. He doesn't really talk about what happened and gets tense when he hears gun shots when an action movie is on but he slowly got over the last one.

He was still close to Meadow even more now, Dean and Pharm would find Meadow in Caspian's bed next door to her room cuddled up to him and Birdie. For the first couple of times while Caspian was healing and they found that she again escaped her crib and went into her brother's room to sleep with him, they would pick her up and put her back in her crib. They had to shut the door to get her to stop doing that since she likes to move around in here sleep and they didn't want her accidentally hitting his wound. Obviously, Meadow didn't like it one bit and would throw tantrums waking everyone up. Dean had to go get her and have her sleep with them while Pharm went to put Caspian back to sleep.

Once Caspian was all healed they let her sleep in the same bed. Now at ten and seven they were still close but they slept in their own beds and did there own things. Caspian had two really good friends that he met on his first day of first grade, Colbie and Ranger were the same age as Caspian and were hilarious little boys who really brought Caspian out of his dark hole and into the light.

Ranger is the wild one of the group and along with his temper and being michevious and caring and kind he was probably the funniest little kid they have ever met. He had black shaggy hair and brown eyes and button nose. Colbie is the voice of reason in the group and the most mature out of the three though Caspian is pretty mature. Colbie has brown hair that was short on the sides and long on the top. He has black eyes and straight nose.