Conception: Zon and Saifah

Zon stepped into his new house he shared with Saifah. The past four and a half years have been the best of his life and the wildest. After coming back from vacation with Saifah, Fighter and Tutor, both Zon and Saifah worked hard at school but spent all their free time with the other. When they graduated college and got jobs, Zon with a publishing company and Saifah at a music company, they decided to move into an apartment together. They lived there for two years before they got married and decided to purchase a house. That happened a few weeks ago and they loved their new house.

Speaking of Saifah, he was supposed to be here before him since he usually is but after looking around the house he wasn't home. He must be running late or maybe stuck in traffic. His dick stirred at the thought of his husband and he set his stuff down and headed upstairs to deal with his growing erection. He entered his bedroom and pushed the door hoping it would close but it stayed open only a little. He unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants before pulling them and his briefs down to his knees before taking his cock in one hand and stroked himself. He sat on the edge of the bed and moaned as his eyes closed and his head fell back a little. Images of Saifah running his hands and tongue over his body popped into his mind as he pleasured himself. He moaned loudly as he stroked himself faster, where the hell was Saifah when he needed him?

Saifah sighed as he entered his house. Today had not been a great day for him at work. The artist he was working with album was not turning out how he hoped but hopefully they will get it fix by tomorrow. All he wanted to do right now is eat dinner with Zon and maybe watch a movie while cuddling on the couch. He headed upstairs knowing Zon was home and probably changing out of his work clothes and into more comfortable clothes.

As he got closer to their bedroom he heard moaning coming from his room. He pushed open the door a little to see his sexy husband sitting on the edge of the bed, giving himself a hand job and moaning loudly. A slow smile worked its way on to Saifah's face as he opened the door even wider and stepped in before leaning his back against it to close it.

"Fuck...Saifah" Zon moaned. Saifah wondered what images of him was Zon thinking about. Zon apparently hadn't heard him come in so he just watched the show.

"Oh...fuck...I...swear...Saifah...you...better....get home....soon...or..else...oh fuck!!" He said between pants and moans before he came all over his hand and a bit on his lap. Saifah smiled, he was going to enjoy teasing and tormenting him.

"Or else what?" He asked making Zon jump. Zon opened his eyes and saw Saifah leaning against the door with a huge smile on his face. Oh fuck.

"Shit Saifah, you scared me" he said. "Warn a guy when you come in the room."

"And miss the show?" He said. "I think not, now answer the question, or else what?" Zon watched as he smoothly pushed himself off the wall and made his way over to him. He stopped when he was right in front of Zon. Zon leaned back a little to look at him.

"I-I was just kidding" he stuttered.

"Sure you were" Saifah said as he lifted Zon's hand that had his release on it and licked it clean

"Holy shit..." Zon said as his dick came to life again while he watch him clean his hand. When he was done he took off his shirt and used it to clean where Zon's sperm landed on his lap then he tossed it to the floor.

"I'm home now so whatever you had planned can stop and you can just let your man please you." Saifah said before removing Zon's shirt then pushing him back onto the bed. Zon watched as Saifah quickly took the rest of his clothes off before crawling up him and kissing him. Saifah thrust his tongue into Zon's mouth so he could taste himself. Zon moaned and wrapped his arms around Saifah's neck pulling him closer.

Saifah broke the kiss and reached over to the nightstand for the bottle of lube, they decided against condoms since the test came back negative yesterday and they haven't been with anyone else since before they got together. Saifah set the bottle of lube on the bed next to them before getting off the bed and pulling Zon to the edge of the bed. He knelt backing up a bit cause of his height then took Zon's cock deep into his mouth and began to bob his head up and down.

"Saifah" he moaned reaching down and gently gripping Saifah's hair. Saifah moaned around his cock making Zon's cock squirt out a bit of pre-come. Saifah swallowed and moaned again. Saifah played with Zon's balls while stroking his own cock. He could tell that Zon was close to climax so he removed his mouth to Zon's sounds of displeasure.

"You know how I like it, move that sexy body." He said making Zon move backwards up the bed then lifted his legs till they were by his head. He held his legs in place while Saifah grabbed  the bottle of lube and open it before squeezing some onto his finger. He got onto the bed, moving his legs so that they were spread to fit Zon's body in between them. He slowly pushed his lubed up finger in Zon's loose hole making Zon moan in pleasure. He added another finger and stretched his hole.

"Saifah please!!" Zon begged. Saifah smirked down at his cute husband. The one bright thing in his life. The person he would do anything for. He removed his fingers and then stroked his cock with the left over lube while dropping the closed bottle of lube onto the floor.

"Your wish is my command." He said before he bent over him a little, putting one hand by Zon's head while the other guided his cock into Zon's warm and inviting ass. They both moaned as he pushed in inch by inch. Zon felt every inch of Saifah's eight inch cock and groaned in frustration at the slowness of it.

"Please, fuck me faster"

"I think we should take it slow this time." He said as he thrust slowly in and out of him.

"Please Saifah, please fuck me faster." He said. Saifah smirked before stopping his movements and leaning down so his face was next to Zon's ear.

"Say it" he said.

"Say what?"

"You know what, say it and I will fuck you like we both want me too." Saifah said. Zon thought for a moment and it hit him what he wanted him to say. Zon really didn't want to say this but he needed release. He sighed before saying.

"Fuck me faster my sexy...Sex God." Saifah smiled before straightening up.

"As you wish sexy" he said before pulling out almost all the way out, leaving only the tip in before slamming into him. Zon cried out in pleasure as he was fucked the way he needed to be. His eyes rolled into his head as Saifah hit his prostate again and again. Zon let go of one of his legs and reached down to take a good grip on his cock and stroke it.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come." Saifah said. Zon couldn't speak as his climax threatened to rip him in half. His released his seed on his chest as his muscles squeezed Saifah's cock making him cry out as it sent him over the edge. Zon moaned as he felt Saifah's seed fill his ass.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD MYSELF THAT I AM NOT DOING A DADDY KINK!! When I wrote you know what, I was like don't make it into a daddy kink and I said that over and over again.

Anyway, don't forget to leave a comment