Swollen Feet, Backaches, Movements and Bad Days: Zon and Saifah

6 MONTHS

Their son's room

Their son's room

Zon woke up in a good mood today, things went smoothly during his morning routine and breakfast was delicious but the moment he stepped into his home office and saw the email that his book he had just finished wasn't doing so well he turned from Mr. Happy to Mr. I-Am-So-Do-With-Shit. He stopped working after a few hours and went downstairs to get the grocery list before heading to his car. When he got there some idiot tried to take the only spot closest to the door. He was faster and quickly parked the car.

As he was heading to the entrance he heard someone yelling and turned to see a guy with a pregnant woman who looked to be about twenty six weeks pregnant like him. They saw him then his belly before they stopped yelling and just stared at him. He rolled his eyes and turned to head inside not in the mood to deal with them.

"Hey you freak!!" The man said making Zon freeze before he slowly turned around.

"What you asshole?" He said. The man glared at him making him glare back.

"Those parking spots were for women who are pregnant." The asshole said.

"Listen jackass, I am twenty six weeks pregnant, my back hurts, my feet are swollen and I have not been having a great day so fuck off." Zon said before turning around and heading inside. He grabbed a cart and went in search of what was on the list. He was down to the last thing on his list which was beef and as he reached for the last beef package another hand reached for it too. He looked up to see the same pregnant woman from before. They both had a good grip on the package and neither were going to let go.

"Let it go freak" she said.

"You let it go asshole" he said as they began to pull it back and forth between each other.

"I saw it first" she said.

"Well I grabbed it first" Zon said.

"Don't make me get my husband!!" She growled.

"Don't make me get my husband here and believe me my husband would whoop your scrawny husband's ass!!" Zon said.

"Excuse me, is there a problem here?" a employee of the store asked. The woman look at him which gave Zon the perfect moment to yank the package out of her hands.

"No problem, I got what I wanted." Zon said before sticking his tongue at the lady before heading to the check out. He check out before leaving the store and putting the groceries in his car. He got into his care before taking off. He decided to order food for lunch so he called his favorite restaurant and ordered what he wanted plus he got something for Saifah since he would be passing his work on the way home.

He drove to the restaurant and got out of it before heading inside the restaurant. As he was picking up his order everyone jumped when they heard a loud crash. Zon looked up to see a familiar car ram his car.

"Oh hell no!!" He yelled grabbing the bag if food before rushing out. He was saw the same couple from the store glaring at him before taking off. Zon was glad that he got the license plate before they did. His car was so totaled in the front of it that Zon doubted it worked. He called the police and told them what happened and the license plate of the assholes and was told that an officers would be there to take his statement and take in evidence.
Once all that was done the police officers asked if he had a ride home and Zon said he would call his husband.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Saifah asked. Just hearing his voice and the thought that he could have been in that car while those assholes wrecked it made him burst into tears.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Saifah said. He couldn't talk so an officer held out his hand for Zon to give him the phone. Zon handed him the phone while trying to take deep breaths.

"Hello, this is Office Lee and I'm here with your husband" he said before explaining the situation.

"He's okay, I'm guessing the events of the day are finally hit him." Office Lee said before listening to something Saifah said.

"I will stay with him till you arrive." He said before the phone was disconnected. Officer Lee gave him back his phone before saying. "Your husband is on his way."

"Thank you" Zon said as he finally stopped crying.

"No problem, my husband of ten years is also pregnant and I understand the fear of this happening every time he leaves the house." He said. Zon looked up at him in surprise.

"Does he have Persistent Müllerian Duct Syndrome too?" He asked.

"Yup, we were shocked but so excited since we always wanted kids."

"I've never met someone who is going through what I am." Zon said.

"My husband and I haven't either, Benny is going to be so happy and pissed that I met someone with Persistent Müllerian Duct Syndrome instead of him." He said chuckling. "You seem like a nice dude and I know if I didn't get your contact information Benny would kill me."

Zon gave him his email address saying that he doesn't know him and didn't trust him enough to give put his phone number. Officer Lee understood that and told him he would have done the same thing. Saifah's car pulled up as he they continued to talk about Officer Lee's husband and pregnancy.

"Baby!!" Saifah said jumping out of his truck. Zon hurried over to him as best he could and hugged him from the side since the couldn't do a frontal hug cause of his belly.

"I'm okay, just a little shaken up" Zon said.

"Are you sure?" Saifah said pulling back to check over him.

"Yeah, I'm just glad I wasn't in the car."

"Sorry to interrupt but I just got word that they found and picked up the couple that did this, they have been on our radar for awhile for disturbing the peace but now we have a reason to arrest them." Officer Lee said.

"Thank you, for everything you have done." Saifah said.

"Babe he's like us, his husband is pregnant too" Zon said making Saifah's eyes widened.

"My husband is twenty six weeks pregnant with a little girl." Officer Lee said.

"I'm also twenty six weeks pregnant but I'm having a boy." Zon said smiling but he jumped a little in surprise.

"You okay?" Saifah asked.

"I think the baby just kicked me." He said before it happened again. He grabbed Saifah's hand and put it on where he felt it before watching Saifah's face light up with happiness when he felt it.

"Nothing like it is there" Officer Lee chuckled.

"Certainly not" Both Saifah and Zon said.