Dealing With Haters: Zon and Saifah

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME INTENSE SCENES IF YOU AREN'T INTO THAT THIS ISN'T THE CHAPTER FOR YOU AGAIN THIS HAS SO FUCKED UP SCENES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK YOU WERE WARNED⚠️⚠️⚠️

FIVE YEARS OLD

Life had been crazy for the Siripattana Panyachote family since Melody was born. Saifah got fed up with the music company he was working for after they continually miss treat him and the people who he worked with so he quit after his contract was up and started his own music company with the people that he worked with that were also being treated unfair. He took almost all of his artists with him after their contracts were up and has been way happier for it.

Zon has retired from writing a few months ago to become a full time dad. It was a tough decision but one he was okay with since they were financially stable. It gave him more free time to just be a dad and enjoy the little moments with his kids.

Shiloh was five now and still a shy and reserved little boy with a heart full a love. He was smart, kind, caring, fun when he was around family and family friends but in public he still struggled to be social or fit in. Luckily for him he found two friends that didn't care if he was shy and reserved and hung out with him cause they wanted too. Five year old Jupiter and Destiny were the opposite of Shiloh and both tried really hard to make Shiloh come out of his shell. They would try but wouldn't push him if he didn't too.

Shiloh was also pretty protective of his two year old sister and wouldn't let anyone mess with her including his parents. It was both frustrating and cute how he would argue with them about disciplining Melody when she does something wrong. They definitely knew the line where they really did have to discipline Melody and couldn't let Shiloh interfere. They wouldn't hit their kids but they would find ways to teach them a lesson.

Melody was definitely the opposite of her brother. She was loud and michevious and had a wicked temper. She loved bossing people around even though she was only two. She definitely also looked more like Saifah then Shiloh who looked a bit more like both his parents. She also was a huge Papa's girl and had him wrapped around her little finger. Saifah did know when enough was enough and would discipline her the same as Shiloh.

"Did you find her shoes yet?" Zon asked Saifah. They had been looking for Melody's favorite pair of shoes for the past ten minutes so that they could head to Saifah's parents.

"I found the left one but the right one is still missing." Saifah said.

"Great so now she's going to- wait a minute did we check the backyard?" Zon asked.

"I didn't, did you?" He replied.

"I'll check the background, why don't you grab the kiddos and another pair of shoes she likes just incase." He said.

"Okay" he said before heading downstairs to the playroom. He froze in the doorway and he felt the blood leave his body at the sight in front of him. A man had a terrified Shiloh in his arms facing Zon with a gun pressed to his head while a sleeping Melody was sleeping in her playpen. How the hell did he get in here?

"Hello Zon" the guy said. The guy was a little taller than him with brown hair and blue eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept in a couple of days, his hair was disheveled and he had a sort of crazed look in his eye.

"Daddy.." Shiloh said.

"It's going to be okay Shiloh, just stay calm and keep looking at Daddy." He said before looking at the guy who just signed his death certificate.

"Who are you and what are doing in my house?" Zon said softy trying not to panic.

"I'm Scar, your biggest fan, I've read all your book and you are my favorite writer." He said.