Learning To Walk And Talk: Jack and Zhao Zi

BEFORE YOU WRITE IN THE COMMENTS WHERE THE OTHERS STORIES ARE THEY ARE COMING SO PLEASE DON'T WRITE WHERE THE OTHERS ARE. THIS IS FOR TAKING FOREVER TO GET THEM OUT. I HAVE FINISHED BOTH JACK AND ZHAO ZI AND KNOCK AND KORN'S. I WOULD HAVE MORE BUT THINGS ALWAYS SEEM TO BE CRAZY IN MY LIFE. SO I AM POSTING ALL OF JACK AND ZHAO ZI THEN ALL OF KNOCK AND KORN'S TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE WITH ME.

ONE YEAR OLD

Peaches🔝🔝

"I swear if she asks for a motorcycle for her sixteenth birthday I will kick your butt." Zhao Zi said watching Peaches playing on her toy motorcycle. Jack chuckled before he kissed the side of Zhao Zi's head before joining his daughter on the sidewalk of their backyard. Things had been going well for them over the past few months, Zhao Zi had turned down going back to active duty when his new boss asked him. He told him that he wanted to keep his nine to five job so he had time to be with his daughter. His boss understood that since he had two kids of his own.

Jack was still a stay-at-home dad and he loved it. He loved watching and playing with Peaches once Zhao Zi went to work. Zhao Zi was a little jealous that he got to spend more time with Peaches then he did but he did get his time with Peaches when he got home. Jack would go for a drive for a little while so Zhao Zi could have some time with her which he was thankful for.

Peaches was still laid back like her dad, she was independent and smart and loves to laugh and smile. She looked like both her parents with Zhao Zi's black hair, eye shape, nose, and eyebrow shape while she had Jack's cheeks, ears and mouth like when she was born. She loved her toy motorcycle and was a daddy's girl unless Zhao Zi was home. She would drop them like they were nothing if Tang Yi was anywhere near her.

"Pa-Pa, Pa-Pa" Peaches said making Jack and Zhao Zi freeze. She said his name. She said his name. Peaches smiled and crawled her way to him, he bent and picked her up when she got to him and kissed her cheek.

"Yeah I'm your Papa, whose that?" He said pointing to Jack.

"Da-Da" she said making Jack smiled. He joined his family and they enjoyed playing with their daughter as they tried to get her to walk. The rest of their Saturday was perfect as they spent time with their daughter and each other.

The next morning, they woke up early which is weird since Peaches usually wakes them up. Jack checked the baby monitor to see she was still sleeping. Her chest moving up and down made them relax back in the bed. They looked at each other and a thought startled him as he stared into Jack's eyes. He wouldn't mind having another one of his babies. Did he really want another baby? They just had Peaches a year ago and he just got his body to where he wanted it and another baby would ruin all his hard work....but then again he could always get his body back into shape and he would like it if Peaches and the baby were close in age. What about Jack? Did he want another baby?
Jack smiled as he leaned in to kiss him, he pulled back before Jack could kiss him making Jack look at him in confusion.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I have a question for you."

"Okay, what is it?" He asked.

"Do you want to have another baby?" He asked before watching shock transform Jack's face.

"You want to have another baby?" He said.

"I was thinking about it but I'm not sure." Zhao Zi said.

"I wouldn't be opposed to having another one but Peaches just barely turned one, can we really handle another baby?" He said. "I mean that's twice the diapers, twice the laundry, twice the crying but we do have the stuff for it if it's a girl."

"I think we can handle it and I wouldn't mind the diaper changing, the laundry, the crying because I know we will get through it together, plus I really want to try for a boy." He said. Jack sighed and turned onto his back, rubbing his face. Zhao Zi watched as he thought about it for a little while. After a few minutes he turned his body onto his side again facing him.

"You really want to have another baby?" He asked. Zhao Zi had already decided while he was thinking that he wanted to have another baby.

"Yes" he said.

"Well then I guess we should get started." Jack smiled before he moved his body over his. They were about to kiss when they heard Peaches's voice saying Papa. They both groaned before Jack leaned down and gave him a quick kiss before rolling off him. Zhao Zi got out of bed and headed to get Peaches. He entered her room and smiled as he saw a still sleepy Peaches pulling herself up onto her feet.

"Hey sweetheart, did you sleep okay?" He asked walking up to her. She gave him a smile and held up her hands for him to pick her up. He picked her up and she gave him a wet sloppy opened mouth kiss.

"Oh thank you for the kiss" he said once she removed her mouth from his. He wiped his mouth before he went on with his daily routine of getting her ready for the day. He changed her diaper and got her dressed before taking her downstairs where Jack was getting her breakfast ready. Jack bid her a good morning and kissed her head before giving Zhao Zi a look that says what almost happened early wasn't over making Zhao Zi shiver in anticipation. Jack left the kitchen to take a shower while Zhao Zi fed Peaches.

Later that day, Zhao Zi was trying to get Peaches to walk for her but she just stared at him and smiled. The doorbell rang and Zhao Zi went to answer it, he opened the door to see Tang Yi and Shao Fei standing.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"Jack said you needed a break today and asked us to watch Peaches." Shao Fei said as Tang Yi past Zhao Zi to get to Peaches. Zhao Zi shook his head in amusement as he let Shao Fei into the house. He turned just as Peaches let go of the coffee table and took a few steps towards Tang Yi.

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING!!" Both Jack and Zhao Zi said making Tang Yi laugh.