Conception: Hao Ting and Yu Xi Gu

Yu Xi Gu smiled as he finished his last class of the day. It had been four years since Yu Xi Gu and Hao Ting graduated high school and moved in together as they started college. Yu Xi Gu was studying to be a college professor who teaches astronomy while Hao Ting is studying to be a zookeeper. Yu Xi Gu  was a little shocked to find that out but he supported his boyfriend no matter what.

Hao Ting's parents were also surprised that their son was interested in taking care of wild animals but as long as he went to college they were happy. They still weren't thrilled that they were together but at least they stopped trying to break them up. Sun Bo and Zhi Gang were doing well after they got married and Zhi Gang finally made peace with his father.

Yu Xi Gu got into his car and drove home to their small apartment. Hopefully when they graduated this year and get jobs, they can get a bigger place. He arrived home and parked his car in the parking lot before getting out and heading inside. His boyfriend wasn't home yet since his car wasn't in the driveway. His college was a bit further from their house than his college was so it took him about ten extra minutes to get home.

He opened the door to his apartment and walked in before closing it. He put his backpack on the hook by the door where it usually goes before removing his shoes and putting them in the shoe stand. He headed for the bedroom to change out of his uniform. He was thankful that today was his day off at his job at Zhi Gang's shop cause he hardly got to spend time with Hao Ting.
Tonight was going to be different cause tonight is date night. They were going to have dinner and maybe a movie and maybe they would end up having sex. They hadn't had sex in a while, mostly hand jobs and a lot of making out but they were always too busy or too tired to go all the way.

Yu Xi Gu left the bedroom after getting into sweat pants and a wife beater. He headed to the kitchen to make dinner. He decided on something simple but a favorite of the couple which is Chicken Stir Fry with Rice Noodles. He got to work on it and was almost ready to put the chicken into the hot skillet when the door to their apartment opened.

"Babe, I'm home" Hao Ting said.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Long but fun, our class went to the zoo to volunteer and it was a lot of fun." He said coming into the kitchen after taking his shoes and backpack off.

"I'm glad that you had fun." Yu Xi Gu said putting the chicken in the skillet before stirring the rice noddles.

"Are you making Chicken Stir Fry with Rice Noodles?" He asked coming up behind him and wrapping his arms Yu Xi Gu's waist then kissing the side of his head.

"Yeah, it should be done in about twenty more minutes."

"Looking forward to it" Hao Ting whispered into his ear making shivers run down Yu Xi Gu's body.

"Don't do that" he whispered back.

"Do what?" He whispered back nipping his ear before soothing it with his tongue. Yu Xi Gu held back a moan before saying.

"You know exactly what you are doing and if you don't stop you won't get anything to eat."

"I think I found something better to eat." He said reaching over and turning of the stove before turning Yu Xi Gu so he was facing him. He leaned down and captured Yu Xi Gu's lips in a breathtaking kiss while his hands moved down to squeeze his butt. Yu Xi Gu moaned before he was lifted up off the ground, he wrapped his legs around Hao Ting's waist as he turned and walked them to the couch. He laid them down so Yu Xi Gu was on the couch while Hao Ting was over him.

"I've been looking forward to this all day." Hao Ting said before leaning down and attacking Yu Xi Gu's neck with nips and licks and kisses.

"Me too" Yu Xi Gu  moaned. Yu Xi Gu  reached up and started unbuttoning Hao Ting's shirt as Hao Ting moved down to Yu Shi Gu's exposed collar bone. He finally got the shirt unbuttoned and pushed it of Hao Ting's shoulder. Hao Ting stopped and sat up straddling Yu Shi Gu's waist as he took his shirt off then reached down to help Yu Shi Gu take his off.

"Go get the lube, forget the condoms cause I want to feel all of you tonight." Yu Xi Gu panted out after they got his shirt off. Hao Ting smiled before getting off the couch and heading to the bedroom. Yu Xi Gu quickly removed his pants and briefs before laying back down and stroking himself from root to tip then moved the other hand up to play with his nipples.

"Fuck, that's hot" Hao Ting said from the doorway of their bedroom.

"Hao Ting" He moaned making Hao Ting quickly go over to him. He put the bottle of lube on the floor next to couch before taking the rest of his clothes of then moving so he was positioned with his face was hovering over Yu Xi Gu's dick and his body was over his legs.

"Move your hand and play with you other nipple." He said leaving no room for argument. Yu Xi Gu removed his hand and moved it up to play with his other nipple.

"Fuck" Yu Xi Gu moaned and closed his eyes when Hao Ting took him deep into his mouth. Yu Xi Gu let go of one of his nipples and reached down and gripped Hao Ting's hair. Hao Ting immediately let Yu Xi Gu's dick slip from his mouth before looking up at his boyfriend. Yu Xi Gu opened his eyes to look at him wondering why he stopped.

"Did I say to stop playing with your nipple?" He said. Yu Xi Gu removed his hand from his hair and began playing with the lonely nipple again.

"Keep your hands playing with those delicious nipples till I say so, do you understand?" He said.

"Yes" Yu Xi Gu said.

"Good" he said before taking Yu Xi Gu's dick in his mouth again. He bobbed up and down on it making Yu Xi Gu close his eyes and throw his head back, pinching his already hard nipples and moaning out his pleasure.

"Please..." he begged. Hao Ting lifted his head and his dick again slid out of his mouth and hit his stomach. He was so hard that it hurt.

"Please what?" He said. Yu Xi Gu just moaned as pre-cum dripped from his dick as he teased his nipples.

"Do you want me to fuck you or do you want me to make you cum right now?"

"Fuck me!!" Yu Xi Gu cried out as he opened his eyes to look at him.

"As you wish" He said climbing up his body. He removed Yu Xi Gu 's hands from his abused nipple before he grabbed the lube and poured some onto his finger. Yu Xi Gu pulled up his legs to reveal his hole for him. Hao Ting rubbed some on his hole making Yu Shi Gu moan before he pushed one finger into him.

"More please more" He moaned out.

"Your greedy hole will take what I give it." Hao Ting said as he pushed his finger into him more hitting his prostate, Yu Xi Gu cried out, gripping his shaking legs. He wanted to come so bad but he knew he could only come when he was told too. Hao Ting added two more fingers as he stretched an already ready hole. Yu Xi Gu had to fight his climax off as his boyfriend played with his hole.

"Please baby, please fuck me" he begged. Hao Ting chuckled and removed his finger before he used what was left of the lube on his rock hard cock. He then lifted Yu Xi Gu up onto his lap and then smiled at him.

"If you want it so bad then you put it in." He said. Yu Xi Gu bit his bottom lip before he let it go and lifted himself up a bit. He reached back and grabbed Hao Ting's dick and put it at his entrance before he slowly lowered himself down onto him.

"Oh fuck" They both moaned. Yu Xi Gu snapped his hip down taking the rest of Hao Ting's dick making them both cry out. Yu Xi Gu took a deep breath before looking into Hao Ting's eyes then lifting himself up and down on the dick inside of him. He moaned and closed his eyes, putting his forehead on top of Hao Ting's as he took his pleasure.

"It feels to good, I'm going to cum, please let me cum" He begged.

"Open your eyes and look at me." Hao Ting said also feeling his climax reach that sweet peak. Yu Xi Gu opened his eyes and looked at the man he was helplessly in love with.

"Cum for me" he said. They both came with a loud cry. Yu Xi Gu smiled at how good it felt being filled by his man as his seed was on both of their laps.

Tried to make their sex scene a bit different then how the couple's relationship is. I hope it was good and that you liked dominant Hao Ting and Submissive Yu Shi Gu. Let me know in the comments.